Traditionis Custodes around the world LIST-LOCATIONS

Started by Christe Eleison, August 17, 2021, 08:31:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christe Eleison

🙏 Please, say a Hail-Mary (Ave Maria) for those who have lost their Traditional Latin Mass! 🙏

To see worldwide statistics and a breakdown per country, click here

Status of current Traditional Latin Mass (TLM) for a particular diocese
🟢 None Suppressed ||| 🟡 Some Suppressed ||| 🔴 All Suppressed

For more information about the columns/fields below, click here

https://traditioniscustodes.info/

Christe Eleison

Status   Diocese   Country   State/Region   Bishop   Source Type   Last Update
«‹...12345...›»
🟢   Toledo in America   USA   Ohio   Daniel E. Thomas   Official 📜   2021-08-16 17:00

Quote from Source

Canon 87,

§ 1 of the Code of Canon Law, states that "A diocesan bishop, whenever he judges that a dispensation will contribute to their spiritual good, is able to dispense the faithful from universal and particular disciplinary laws issued for his territory or his subjects by the supreme authority of the Church." For the spiritual good of the faithful, a dispensation is granted from Art. 3, § 2 of Traditionis custodes,authorizing the use of the 1962 Roman Missal at the parish church of Saint Joseph Parish on Locust Street in Toledo. In accord with the motu proprio, during these Eucharistic celebrations the readings are proclaimed in the vernacular language (Art. 3, § 3).

Canon 87 used?   Yes

Christe Eleison

https://traditioniscustodes.info/summary/

Worldwide Stats

Status for current Traditional Latin Mass (TLM)

Status   Count of Dioceses

🔴 All TLMs suppressed   17

🟡 Some TLMs suppressed   15

🟢 No TLMs suppressed   172

Total   204

Kathleen

Traditional Carmelites in Pennsylvania Announce Apostolic Visitation

The beautiful Carmelite monastery in Fairfield, Pennsylvania, with some 25 nuns dedicated to the traditional form of the Roman rite have received notice that an apostolic visitation will take place September 25–28. The Carmelites have sent out a press release (see full text below) and are asking for prayers and vigils

The Carmel of Jesus, Mary and Joseph is served by a hermit, Fr. Maximilian Mary Dean, who had earlier been a Franciscan Friar of the Immaculate.

Due to an increase of vocations  . . . These nuns are in the middle of a large building project, "seeking to re-create the beauty of the monasteries of old."

Full Story And Prayer Request

Christe Eleison

Quote from: Kathleen on September 23, 2021, 09:24:05 PM
Traditional Carmelites in Pennsylvania Announce Apostolic Visitation

The beautiful Carmelite monastery in Fairfield, Pennsylvania, with some 25 nuns dedicated to the traditional form of the Roman rite have received notice that an apostolic visitation will take place September 25–28. The Carmelites have sent out a press release (see full text below) and are asking for prayers and vigils

The Carmel of Jesus, Mary and Joseph is served by a hermit, Fr. Maximilian Mary Dean, who had earlier been a Franciscan Friar of the Immaculate.

Due to an increase of vocations  . . . These nuns are in the middle of a large building project, "seeking to re-create the beauty of the monasteries of old."

Full Story And Prayer Request

Dear Mrs. Kathleen, :seeya:
Thank you, for the link :thumbsup: I have not read the article yet. But I think
that this might be the traditional order, where they are only allowed to get a
visit every 25 years or so (from relatives).
There was a famous basketball player, that gave up her secular life & joined them.
The documentary interviewed her mother, friends, etc.
If it is the same group, they are very traditional.

I started a prayer thread for Seminarians, Religious, etc. when TC Motu Propio,
came out in July :-[. But I think that this group deserves their own prayer thread.
Thank you, Mrs. Kathleen! I appreciate it. God Bless you! :pray2:
May God have Mercy on them! :pray3:

Fleur-de-Lys

For those who have lost their Traditional Latin Mass  :pray3:

And for the Traditional Carmelites in Pennsylvania  :pray3:

Prayerful

Quote from: Christe Eleison on August 17, 2021, 08:40:10 AM

Worldwide Stats

Total   204

Ireland isn't listed. It might be small, but there are well over twenty diocesan Mass locations, including six daily. Now LMSI are the most efficient of organisations, but the daily listing is correct, but they should update the Prior for Silverstream. They had to get a new Prior. Dom Kirby OSB is on sick leave, and is no longer Prior. It might be noted that Silverstream received a visitation, but all that resulted was some suggestions as to governance. It was a diocesan visitation, which explains the lack of any weird agenda.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Christe Eleison

Quote from: Prayerful on September 24, 2021, 05:21:26 PM
Quote from: Christe Eleison on August 17, 2021, 08:40:10 AM

Worldwide Stats

Total   204

Ireland isn't listed. It might be small, but there are well over twenty diocesan Mass locations, including six daily. Now LMSI are the most efficient of organisations, but the daily listing is correct, but they should update the Prior for Silverstream. They had to get a new Prior. Dom Kirby OSB is on sick leave, and is no longer Prior. It might be noted that Silverstream received a visitation, but all that resulted was some suggestions as to governance. It was a diocesan visitation, which explains the lack of any weird agenda.

Dear Prayerful, :seeya:

Thanks for posting this information :thumbsup: I appreciate it.
I believe that they have asked for any updates from people in the know,
(boots on the ground type of thing!), so then they can update their information.

So, if you are sure about all of this, please let them know. Thank you!

God Bless you!

:pray1:

Christe Eleison

Quote from: Fleur-de-Lys on September 23, 2021, 10:23:13 PM
For those who have lost their Traditional Latin Mass  :pray3:

And for the Traditional Carmelites in Pennsylvania  :pray3:

Dear FLEUR, :seeya:

Thanks for this kind post! :thumbsup: I appreciate it!
We definitely need to pray for both situations, ASAP!! :pray2: :pray3:

I started a prayer thread for the Traditional Carmelites in Pennsylvania,
for anyone interested. They need our prayers urgently! :pray3:

Thank you, FLEUR!! :)