Biden is calling for booster shots already!

Started by lauermar, August 17, 2021, 04:47:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clau clau

Quote from: MaximGun on August 18, 2021, 05:01:42 AM
I would sooner trust the Taliban.  At least they have a sense of honour and see humans as having a greater value than trees and animals.
... with the added bonus that they never run out of tea-towels when doing the washing up.  :)

Father time has an undefeated record.

But when he's dumb and no more here,
Nineteen hundred years or near,
Clau-Clau-Claudius shall speak clear.
(https://completeandunabridged.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-claudius.html)

Habitual_Ritual

" There exists now an enormous religious ignorance. In the times since the Council it is evident we have failed to pass on the content of the Faith."

(Pope Benedict XVI speaking in October 2002.)

lauermar

Quote from: james03 on August 17, 2021, 12:34:59 PM
My buddy thinks the vaccines are just water.  Big Pharma thought we'd hit herd immunity, so they released it and could claim success.  Except it didn't happen.  A little too far out there, but a fun theory.

At best, the vax is a dud.  And there are short term side effects.  We don't know the risk because the reporting of them is crap, but 100,000 dead is a good a guess as any.  It's about 1 in two thousand for death, plus weird clots and other things.  So even if these are considered acceptable risks, every time you take a shot, you are spinning the roulette wheel.

On more thing, since you took the shot, do you mind putting a magnet on your arm and seeing if it sticks?  Take a picture if it does.  Asking for an Irish chick.  Thanks.

NO THANKS.  I don't follow Qanon tinfoil hat transhumanism, microchips or magnets sticking to arms. These and anti-vaxxer movies are cut from the same cloth as Michael Moore's movies and Al Gore's "An Inconvenient Truth."

The best source is always the primary source. Dr. Robert Malone, inventor of the vaccine's technology said that only the older and vulnerable should be vaccinated, but not the entire population, because of the risk/benefit:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9719891/Inventor-mRNA-vaccines-says-young-adults-teens-not-forced-COVID-vaccine.html

I started doubting the CDC late last year. With the new data, I question vaccine efficacy and safety if the shot has to be repeated every 6 months or less. Never in vaccine history has this been necessary, so that raises all kinds of questions. Why this vaccine? Why now?

That doesn't mean that all vaccines are bad, nor are all treatments. If any one of us was dying of some disease in the hospital, whether it's stroke, heart attack, cancer or Covid, we would be asking for the newest best treatment, not "Give me some vitamins and pain killers, and let me die."
"I am not a pessimist. I am not an optimist. I am a realist." Father Malachi Martin (1921-1999)

lauermar

Quote from: clau clau on August 18, 2021, 06:36:02 AM
I would sooner trust the Taliban.  At least they have a sense of honour and see humans as having a greater value than trees and animals.
... with the added bonus that they never run out of tea-towels when doing the washing up.  :)

Well then you can sit down and have tea with them right before they rape and behead you.
"I am not a pessimist. I am not an optimist. I am a realist." Father Malachi Martin (1921-1999)

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

If your religion required you to wash your butt with your hand rather than using paper or a proper bidet, you'd probably want those towels, too.
this page left intentionally blank

Habitual_Ritual

" There exists now an enormous religious ignorance. In the times since the Council it is evident we have failed to pass on the content of the Faith."

(Pope Benedict XVI speaking in October 2002.)

crossingtherubicon

My Aunt, unvaccinated nearly died from Covid.
Apparently once symptons started they tried ivermectin and other natural supplements and didnt help much.
Then the hospital gave her remdesivir and oxygen and saved her life.

This covid is no joke, preventative maintenance is the best approach, zinc, vit c, vit d, leafy green combinations from the the health food store mainly because they are loaded with enzymes which kids coinendintally have a ton of, elderberry, garlic.

Once you actually get covid and in the risk categories you are playing russian roulette with which doctor and which hospital you get.

As far as the vaccine, yes it works but less so as the new variants come out, and the long term effects of ADE and other things are completely unknown.

We are between a rock and hard place here.

james03

QuoteNO THANKS.

C'mon, it will only take a few seconds.  Just hold a magnet to your arm.  And remember to take pics if it sticks.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Ragnarok

Quote from: ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez on August 18, 2021, 07:33:32 AM

If your religion required you to wash your butt with your hand rather than using paper or a proper bidet, you'd probably want those towels, too.

So, why did you join this forum, friend?

To meet people belonging to the head while you belong to the tails of the same coin?

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: Ragnarok on August 18, 2021, 03:06:27 PM
Quote from: ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez on August 18, 2021, 07:33:32 AM

So, why did you join this forum, friend?

To meet people belonging to the head while you belong to the tails of the same coin?

whoosh

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_toilet_etiquette

Ragnarok

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: Ragnarok on August 18, 2021, 06:43:58 PM
My question has nothing to do with your comment here. I just think that you aren't here with pure or honest intentions.

Like I'm a secret protestant here to lead the faithful away?

Christe Eleison

Ragnarok

Quote from: ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez on August 18, 2021, 07:30:25 PM
Quote from: Ragnarok on August 18, 2021, 06:43:58 PM
My question has nothing to do with your comment here. I just think that you aren't here with pure or honest intentions.

Like I'm a secret protestant here to lead the faithful away?

Maybe, but I think worse - I'm just noticing a ton of red flags synonymous with a certain type of individual.

Shows up out of the blue, posts really one-dimensional political and theological arguments, coats those political and theological arguments with a complete lack of maturity, has an incredibly disturbing profile picture of Joe Biden in a demonic form (demonstrating, at the very least, complete desensitization to spiritually repulsive artistic depictions - something a devout Traditional Catholic who consistently is given a taste of real Heavenly beauty would not have) - not to mention that that particular style of artwork is quite synonymous with certain religious sects that I've had the fortune / misfortune of being made aware of, with your "Post Nuptiae" marital status (What does that mean? Are you divorced? Ambiguous). Not to mention some of your posts which aren't coated in one dimensional political and theological arguments reveal hints of your potentially true (as I see them) motivations.

Also, no person who intends to stay here for a long time would name their account after a political figure, that they dislike, who will probably die after his term to old age.

Christe Eleison

Quote from: lauermar on August 18, 2021, 07:13:46 AM

Well then you can sit down and have tea with them right before they rape and behead you.

WOW! What you are saying to CLAU CLAU & MAXIM GUN, is totally UNCALLED for!

And lacking charity to boot! What a nasty thing to say! Your post saddens me.

Have you thought of how CLAU CLAU & MAXIM GUN might feel when reading this?

Have you thought of what other Catholics, Christians might feel when reading your post?

No one deserves what you just wrote!  :( 

:pray1: