Vaccine Passports - use this thread to provide info on new restrictions

Started by MaximGun, February 16, 2021, 09:20:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TradGranny

Quote from: james03 on September 15, 2021, 02:56:35 PM
Miss Cranky Pants
I remember that Miss Cranky Pants claims that she works in medicine; what she really means is that she is/was a rep for Big Pharma. She took the shot early and tried to get others here to do so also.

Check out her earlier posts rah rah rah for the vax, and attacking anyone who posted a peer-reviewed medical journal article or other trustworthy source that they were Q-anon, tin-foil hat-wearing conspiracy theorists. I once thought "she" was a bot, but "she" is just a little too shrill.
To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that.
Saint Teresa of Avila

clau clau

Father time has an undefeated record.

But when he's dumb and no more here,
Nineteen hundred years or near,
Clau-Clau-Claudius shall speak clear.
(https://completeandunabridged.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-claudius.html)

MaximGun

clau clau

Christe Eleison

Christe Eleison

MaximGun

I would be fine with a mandate if.

1.  The virus was a real and present danger and was killing at least 10% of the population.  i.e.  It would wreck society if allowed to spread.  Covid is not that.  Covid is essentially killing old and fat people and not many of them.

2.  The vaccinated were genuinely threatened by the unvaccinated by some weird biological mechanism.

3.  The country that engineered the virus (China) were made to pay very heavily for the damage they did so neither they, not anyone else, did it again.  There has been zero attempt to find where this came from and how to prevent it in the future.

4.  The vaccine was well tested, worked and killed no more than 1 in 100,000 people who happened to have a bad reaction.

Those conditions don't exist, and would probably never exist, so I am not happy with mandated vaccines.

Christe Eleison

https://www.nvic.org/Vaccine-Laws/state-vaccine-requirements.aspx

State Law & Vaccine Requirements

NVIC provides exemption information for each state in the U.S. and you can access your state's vaccine policies and laws by clicking your state on the map or by locating your state in the text links below.

Be sure to visit our Vaccine Law page, which provides a summary of state vaccine laws and exemptions available in different states, including which states require the signature of a medical doctor or other state-designated health care worker in order to file a non-medical exemption. Every year legislation to expand, restrict or eliminate state vaccine exemptions is introduced. Act today to protect vaccine choices and register at NVIC's Advocacy Portal to find out if your state has active legislation. Using NVIC's advocacy portal is free and provides you with links to easily contact your elected officials, bill analysis, talking points and action alerts when there is time sensitive action needed. Because legislation can move quickly, you can also join NVIC's text program by texting the full name of your state to 202-618-5488 and receive time sensitive alerts.

More Vaccine Law Resources
Vaccine Recommendations versus Requirements
General Vaccine Law Information
Types of Vaccine Exemptions
Vaccinations: Know the Risks & Failures
View all FAQ's
Protecting & Expanding State Vaccine Exemptions
Making Informed Vaccine Decisions
Government Police Powers
NVIC Advocacy Portal
Reforming Vaccine Policy & Law: A Guide

Click here to download the state exemptions map as a PDF file

Philosophical
Religious
Medical

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: MaximGun on September 23, 2021, 03:57:22 AM
1.  The virus was a real and present danger and was killing at least 10% of the population.

If this were true, there would never be a need for a mandate.

Quote from: MaximGun on September 23, 2021, 03:57:22 AM
Covid is essentially killing old and fat people and not many of them.

We can't be sure it's killing anyone that old age and chance wouldn't have killed anyway:

https://medium.com/wintoncentre/how-much-normal-risk-does-covid-represent-4539118e1196

this page left intentionally blank

clau clau

I've come across this site a few times on my websurfing travels.  It seems to be a useful resource.

https://thecovidblog.com/

MaximGun

QuoteFully-vaccinated Hollywood celebrities wondering why they are suddenly getting COVID-19, cancer and worse (August 12, 2021)

The official cause of death is pancreatic cancer. Mr. Garson also displayed the same nasty, vitriolic behavior as many of the most infamous virtual signalers covered on this blog have displayed. It's becoming clear, based on our data, that mRNA and viral vector DNA injections change people's personalities or enhance already-rancorous personalities. They become acrimonious, irrational vaxx zealots that are 100% loyal to the Cult of COVID. We've even covered cases of dementia shortly after the injections. It's clear Mr. Garson was operating "under the influence" of mRNA, if you will.

The lethal injections kill slowly or quickly. They maim severely and cause grisly injuries. The only way to avoid the adverse effects is to avoid the injections. Stay vigilant and protect your friends and loved ones.

If this is true then you really could not have better news.

You know that feeling you had when Trump won and the liberals freaked out and how much joy you felt that day?

Imagine Hollywood "celebrities" dying of a vaccine induced cancer from the vaccine they had pushed and virtue signalled about.  That would just be bloody fantastic wouldn't it?

I'd never need to drink again.  I'd be permanently happy.  I might actually die of joy.

Currently I am feigning sympathy when some non-celebrity schmuck dies of the vaccine.  Well you have to don't you?  It's not nice to laugh when stupid people die.

But if Hollywood scum start dying I am just going to give up pretending and dance wildly in the streets.

clau clau

Quote from: MaximGun on September 30, 2021, 09:58:19 AM
If this is true then you really could not have better news.

You know that feeling you had when Trump won and the liberals freaked out and how much joy you felt that day?

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vry0ijbJVE[/yt]

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

But if Hollywood scum start dying I am just going to give up pretending and dance wildly in the streets.

Rejoice when we are liberated from medical tyranny, whatever form that liberation takes.

If all the tyrants die by their own hands, pray for their souls.

diaduit

Quote from: ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez on September 30, 2021, 10:36:09 AM

Rejoice when we are liberated from medical tyranny, whatever form that liberation takes.

If all the tyrants die by their own hands, pray for their souls.

They get one prayer out of charity....no more unless there is a whimper of remorse then I will pray consistently for them.

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: diaduit on September 30, 2021, 11:52:07 AM
They get one prayer out of charity....no more unless there is a whimper of remorse then I will pray consistently for them.

If you just generically pray for the souls in purgatory, you're covered.