Author Topic: Vaccine Passports - use this thread to provide info on new restrictions  (Read 5775 times)

Offline Christe Eleison

• Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
  • Religion: Catholic
Vaccine Passports - use this thread to provide info on new restrictions
« Reply #60 on: September 01, 2021, 12:09:41 PM »
Please watch the entire thing, as several people speak up, San Diego, California
Board of Supervisors.

A man went ballistic against the San Diego County Board of Supervisors over COVID-19 measures.

Man Goes Wild At Board Of Supervisors Meeting Over COVID-19 Measures

978,973 views Aug 20, 2021

Comments:

"I almost clicked off this when he started doing the wind thing, BUT I am glad I stayed to see what he had to say. Powerful speech!"

DeadValorProductions
5 days ago
"When hippies in California are getting this pissed off, you know shits about to go off"

"Them: "sir your time has expired"
Him: "NO! IT HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN, THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN""

"God bless these people. They are standing up for your rights vaccinated or not. You may think because you are vaccinated you are ok but your rights are also under attack and you just don't realize it yet."

The following users thanked this post: ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Offline red solo cup

• John 6:56
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
  • Religion: Fair weather Catholic
"It's so lonely 'round the fields of Athenry"

The following users thanked this post: Christe Eleison

Offline Christe Eleison

• Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #62 on: September 07, 2021, 05:55:45 PM »
Dr Christina Parks testimony for Michigan HB4471

Please watch this short video.

Dr. Christina Parks, explains a bit about this particular virus, the regular flu & her thoughts against VACCINE Passports, especially for employment.

She also mentions how PhD's are the Number 1 group
in the US to oppose this vaccine.

She explains how the government has DESTROYED
evidence in the past to obtain compliance.

The CDC has lied to the American people decade after decade.

The following users thanked this post: mikemac, MaximGun

Offline lauermar

• "Fasten your seat belts, it's going to be a bumpy night!" from 'All About Eve' (1950).
  • Feldwebel
  • Baby Boomer
  • Religion: Traditional Roman Catholic
Re: Vaccine Passports - use this thread to provide info on new restrictions
« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2021, 03:41:38 AM »
Many times I have posted here warning that most of your common household products are now being tested on fetal cells, and not just the Covid-19 vaccine. I've gotten plenty of pushback here for saying it. The list is long because PETA activists succeeded in diminishing animal testing and pushing fetal cells in its place. This means common soaps, medicines, dyes, disinfectants, paints, cosmetics, flavorings in foods and beverages, disinfectants, meat, eggs and dairy products (livestock are given hormones or vaccinated with fetal cells), produce (fertilizers and pesticides used on them were tested on fetal cells), etc.

Here is a hospital president who will not allow religious exemptions from vaccination unless the applicant signs an attestation that he or she is not consuming any common household products which utilize fetal cell testing:

"CEO and President of Conway Regional Matt Troup told Little Rock-based news station KARK that the hospital saw an influx in religious exemptions to the COVID-19 vaccine with a majority of them citing an issue with fetal cells. In response, the hospital created a form that requires employees to attest to the fact that they don't use any medications, prescription or otherwise, or vaccines that also used fetal cells in their development. More than 30 items were listed on the form, including Tylenol, Pepto Bismol, Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Ex-Lax, Benadryl and Claritin. The hospital acknowledged that it wasn't an extensive list and employees had to attest to not using anything that used fetal cells. This will help to validate your understanding of the ubiquity of fetal cell use in the testing and development of common medicines and consumer products and support your claim of a 'sincerely held belief, the form states."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/hospital-asks-staff-to-prove-religious-exemption-for-covid-vaccine-by-refusing-tylenol/ar-AAOrcjO?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=W011

So basically he's saying it's so ubiquitous, you can't oppose the vaccine without also eliminating everything else in your household that's also been safety tested using fetal cells. You could grow your own food, but you'd run into a conundrum with pesticides and fertilizers. You could make your own clothing, but you'd have to cross-examine yarns and dyes, and research what was used on the cotton when it was growing. 

I'm not happy with fetal cell testing either. It's going to take a big vocal crowd to get it to stop. In order for that to happen, prolifers will have to give up their opposition to animal safety testing also.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 03:52:52 AM by lauermar »
"I am not a pessimist. I am not an optimist. I am a realist." Father Malachi Martin (1921-1999)

Offline The Curt Jester

• Water-drinker at the Coffee Social
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Neo-Pelagian Angry Traditionalist with Narcissistic Tendencies
« Reply #64 on: September 15, 2021, 09:10:37 AM »
The issue with testing and things such as aspirin has already been discussed.  Many of those products were not developed with fetal stem cells (please note when aspirin was developed).

As far as animal testing goes, I'm sure some people are against it.  I think in the discussions here on that topic, it seemed that most people who chimed in were perfectly okay with animals being tested.

And stop using MSN for your news source.

The royal feast was done; the King
Sought some new sport to banish care,
And to his jester cried: "Sir Fool,
Kneel now, and make for us a prayer!"

The jester doffed his cap and bells,
And stood the mocking court before;
They could not see the bitter smile
Behind the painted grin he wore.

He bowed his head, and bent his knee
Upon the Monarch's silken stool;
His pleading voice arose: "O Lord,
Be merciful to me, a fool!"

The following users thanked this post: diaduit, Christe Eleison

Offline ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

• Wachtmeister
  • LET'S GO BRANDON!
« Reply #65 on: September 15, 2021, 09:26:51 AM »
Here is a hospital president who will not allow religious exemptions from vaccination unless the applicant signs an attestation that he or she is not consuming any common household products which utilize fetal cell testing:

"CEO and President of Conway Regional Matt Troup told Little Rock-based news station KARK that the hospital saw an influx in religious exemptions to the COVID-19 vaccine with a majority of them citing an issue with fetal cells. In response, the hospital created a form that requires employees to attest to the fact that they don't use any medications, prescription or otherwise, or vaccines that also used fetal cells in their development. More than 30 items were listed on the form, including Tylenol, Pepto Bismol, Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Ex-Lax, Benadryl and Claritin. The hospital acknowledged that it wasn't an extensive list and employees had to attest to not using anything that used fetal cells. This will help to validate your understanding of the ubiquity of fetal cell use in the testing and development of common medicines and consumer products and support your claim of a 'sincerely held belief, the form states."

As discussed previously, there's a difference between products that were tested on aborted children after those products were already on the market and other products that were tested on aborted children in order to bring those products to the market.  Aspirin, having existed for over a century, cannot be said to have been brought to market through the use of aborted children's remains.  The "vaccines", however, were all manufactured or tested on aborted children before bringing them to market.  Matt Troup's reasoning is a false equivalence that a first grader could identify.

Now if I, a layman, can identify this false equivalence, you can be assured that competent lawyers can also identify this false equivalence.  There are only three possibilities that explain why Matt Troup has decided to bully his employees in this way:

1. Matt Troup employs no competent lawyers.
2. Matt Troup employs competent lawyers but ignores their advice.
3. Matt Troup is bluffing.

The following users thanked this post: diaduit

Offline lauermar

• "Fasten your seat belts, it's going to be a bumpy night!" from 'All About Eve' (1950).
  • Feldwebel
  • Baby Boomer
« Reply #66 on: September 15, 2021, 01:50:11 PM »
@Curt, post-marketing safety surveillance continues from product development through the entire lifecycle and ongoing, until the product is no longer manufactured. The fact that aspirin was invented decades ago doesn't mean it isn't still tested for safety. Products are periodically retested through their life cycles due to reformulations, however minor, in the secondary ingredients, dyes, flavors and fillers they use. Perfumes, dusting powders, toiletries, household cleaners, etc. are periodically reformulated due to cancer concerns. In the old days, they retested on animals. That isn't the case now.

It isn't enough to simply oppose fetal cell testing. An alternative solution has to be proposed. And that has to include bringing back animal testing. If adult stem cells can be used, great. But those aren't always appropriate depending on the material being tested. Hence the fetal cells.

I look at *all* sources of news from MSN to NY Times, AP, Canadian Independent news, Daily Mail UK, Gateway Pundit, RSBN, OAN, etc. I prefer to be aware of and weigh points of view not covered by right and left news sources alone. Neither side tells the whole truth. I feel it is a mistake to pick one side for all news. If that's what you want to do, knock yourself out. But don't tell me what I can and can't do.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 01:59:20 PM by lauermar »
"I am not a pessimist. I am not an optimist. I am a realist." Father Malachi Martin (1921-1999)

Offline ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

• Wachtmeister
  • LET'S GO BRANDON!
« Reply #67 on: September 15, 2021, 01:55:08 PM »
It isn't enough to simply oppose fetal cell testing. An alternative solution has to be proposed. And that has to include bringing back animal testing.

Yes!  Do it!  I think you're preaching to the choir.

I will personally butcher every lab rat on planet Earth if it saves a single child from abortion.

The following users thanked this post: Lynne, Christe Eleison

Offline The Curt Jester

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Wachtmeister
« Reply #68 on: September 15, 2021, 02:37:51 PM »
It isn't enough to simply oppose fetal cell testing. An alternative solution has to be proposed. And that has to include bringing back animal testing.

Yes!  Do it!  I think you're preaching to the choir.

I will personally butcher every lab rat on planet Earth if it saves a single child from abortion.

I think she didn't pay attention to what anyone else said in that previous discussion.  Then again, she probably had everyone on ignore.

The following users thanked this post: Lynne, Christe Eleison, ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Offline The Curt Jester

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Wachtmeister
« Reply #69 on: September 15, 2021, 02:40:36 PM »
@Curt, post-marketing safety surveillance continues from product development through the entire lifecycle and ongoing, until the product is no longer manufactured. The fact that aspirin was invented decades ago doesn't mean it isn't still tested for safety. Products are periodically retested through their life cycles due to reformulations, however minor, in the secondary ingredients, dyes, flavors and fillers they use. Perfumes, dusting powders, toiletries, household cleaners, etc. are periodically reformulated due to cancer concerns. In the old days, they retested on animals. That isn't the case now.

It isn't enough to simply oppose fetal cell testing. An alternative solution has to be proposed. And that has to include bringing back animal testing. If adult stem cells can be used, great. But those aren't always appropriate depending on the material being tested. Hence the fetal cells.

I look at *all* sources of news from MSN to NY Times, AP, Canadian Independent news, Daily Mail UK, Gateway Pundit, RSBN, OAN, etc. I prefer to be aware of and weigh points of view not covered by right and left news sources alone. Neither side tells the whole truth. I feel it is a mistake to pick one side for all news. If that's what you want to do, knock yourself out. But don't tell me what I can and can't do.

You make many assumptions about what people do or don't do.  You expect people to treat you politely, but you do not accord the same to others.

And stop using MSN as a news source.

The following users thanked this post: TradGranny, Christe Eleison, MaximGun

Offline lauermar

• Feldwebel
  • Baby Boomer
« Reply #70 on: September 15, 2021, 03:48:02 PM »
Polite? Is that what goes on at SD? No, I never expected politeness on here. If politeness were practiced by everybody, there would be no need for the ignore feature and a list of people who are suspended on the front of the home page. Not even Christ gets the politeness he deserves. There was one poster who went unreprimanded that said Christ's crucifixion was like a suicide wish. If that's how a member talks about Christ, I don't expect any better for me.

Polite to you is agreeing with the general consensus of the group. I don't feel inclined to agree always. I never cursed anyone out. I don't stalk. And I don't send scathing PMs either.

Don't tell me what to do. I will look at whatever source I want. If it bothers you, scroll past. I can always put you on ignore if you like.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 03:51:29 PM by lauermar »

Offline diaduit

• Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #71 on: September 15, 2021, 04:09:04 PM »
Polite? Is that what goes on at SD? No, I never expected politeness on here. If politeness were practiced by everybody, there would be no need for the ignore feature and a list of people who are suspended on the front of the home page. Not even Christ gets the politeness he deserves. There was one poster who went unreprimanded that said Christ's crucifixion was like a suicide wish. If that's how a member talks about Christ, I don't expect any better for me.

Polite to you is agreeing with the general consensus of the group. I don't feel inclined to agree always. I never cursed anyone out. I don't stalk. And I don't send scathing PMs either.

Don't tell me what to do. I will look at whatever source I want. If it bothers you, scroll past. I can always put you on ignore if you like.

You have been sneery, condescending and snarky with anyone who posted differently to you and put people on ignore list when they didn't fall in line with what you were saying. 

The following users thanked this post: LausTibiChriste, TradGranny, Christe Eleison, MaximGun

Offline james03

• Major
  • The Brutal Clarity of a Winter Morning
« Reply #72 on: September 15, 2021, 04:56:35 PM »
Miss Cranky Pants
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Offline The Curt Jester

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Wachtmeister
« Reply #73 on: September 15, 2021, 10:21:55 PM »

Let me put this in perspective.  I don't necessarily expect the most polite things on a forum.  Something that I rarely see, however, is a person writing a post, posting it and then later returning to it, editing it to be impolite, and saving it.  I have seen many times when a person has gone back and edited a post to make it LESS rude, but that is the opposite of what you did. I had no problem with your first response to me (I read it before the edit).  Then you specifically edited it to be rude.  That is bizarre behavior. 

In regard to MSN, I was not saying that MSN NEVER reports anything that is (or might be) true, but given their track record, it is highly unlikely that you will convince a single person of your position when you use it as your source here on the forum.  People most likely automatically place MSN news in the category of "mostly false".

The following users thanked this post: Lynne, TradGranny, ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Offline Christe Eleison

• Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #74 on: September 19, 2021, 05:28:27 PM »
Newark firefighters, police protest vaccination mandate

Firefighters and police officers in Newark rallied outside City Hall Wednesday, protesting Mayor Ras Baraka’s mandate requiring city workers to be vaccinated against COVID-19; they demanded the mayor rescind the mandate, saying that forcing workers to get vaccinated is a violation of their constitutional rights. The mandate requires city workers to be vaccinated by Sept. 15 or be fired.

New York City Protest of COVID Vaccine Mandate/Passport, Anti-Vax Rally | NYC Walking Tours

Sep 19, 2021

"GOD HAS YOUR BACK!!!" They mentioned GOD several times in this video!!  :pray2:

The following users thanked this post: ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez