Vaccine Passports - use this thread to provide info on new restrictions

Started by MaximGun, February 16, 2021, 09:20:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikemac

Quote from: Arvinger on March 18, 2021, 12:26:49 PM
Quote from: MaximGun on February 16, 2021, 09:43:08 AM
3.  God chooses the right moment when the slavish people have had the vaccine (say 50% of society have been vaccinated) to deliver the hammer blow and reveal that the vaccine makes you FAR more likely to die of a new strain.

Is there a scientific argument pointing towards such a risk, or is it a purely hypothetical scenario?

Clau clau posted a youtube video with Dr. Sherri Tenpenny saying something like this yesterday, but the video was quickly removed.

http://www.suscipedomine.com/forum/index.php?topic=10951.msg527411#msg527411
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

King Wenceslas

Vaccine passport but you still have to mask up for new variants of Covid.  What's the point?  :shrug:

diaduit

Oh help us please, Ireland in full level 5 lockdown until the end of June....we've had no significant deaths from it in weeks.

lauermar

Nothing new here. My father had to take vaccines before entering the military in WW 2. Ditto for my brother in Viet Nam.. We all had to take vaccines to enter kindergarten as long as we've been alive: MMR, DPT, Polio, etc. I'm 61. Most people got shots before traveling to Third World countries long before Covid.

The only difference is that the record was on a paper card because we didn't have cell phones. The passport is no different than a vaccine card. What's the big deal?
"I am not a pessimist. I am not an optimist. I am a realist." Father Malachi Martin (1921-1999)

MaximGun

There is a huge difference between 19 sub-Saharan swamps which almost nobody travels to, insisting on a well tested one and done vaccine for a real disease (Yellow Fever) with a double digit fatality rate for healthy people and force vaccinating a whole population with an untested gene therapy drug for a disease hardly anyone dies directly from.

You are an idiot, or bad willed, to suggest they are analogous.

TradGranny

Quote from: MaximGun on March 28, 2021, 07:53:10 PM
There is a huge difference between 19 sub-Saharan swamps which almost nobody travels to, insisting on a well tested one and done vaccine for a real disease (Yellow Fever) with a double digit fatality rate for healthy people and force vaccinating a whole population with an untested gene therapy drug for a disease hardly anyone dies directly from.

You are an idiot, or bad willed, to suggest they are analogous.

I don't think she is either an idiot nor bad willed. She is using a protective psychological technique called denial in order to protect herself.

Specifically, the term is cognitive dissonance, a defense mechanism used by those unable to deal with the discrepancy between reality and what she had been led to believe was reality.

For her to realize that she has been lied to by the system it too overwhelming for her. For her to actually examine the facts would cause her too much emotional pain when she realizes that she volunteered to put into her body a product unapproved (by the FDA) because it has not yet been shown to be safe or effective.

In short, she is in denial like many other MK victims. When these poor souls whosse fear led them to volunteer to be guinea pigs are told that they will have to take one or two "boosters" each year, one would expect them to snap out of their collective trance state and deal with reality. However social psychology research reveals that the majority of such persons just double down on their denial.

They also double down on their hatred of those who do not take the product made possible through the use of caesarian abortions so the baby can be removed from the mother's body intact. Dr. Pamela Decker is the primary whistleblower on this demonic "vaccine" practice which produced the HEK cells (HEK stands for 'human embryonic kidney cells')."

All we can do is pray for her and the others who have been deceived.

https://www.liveaction.org/news/guide-fetal-cell-lines-aborted-vaccine-development/

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/babies-were-aborted-alive-placed-in-fridge-to-harvest-cell-lines-used-in-some-vaccines-researcher

https://cogforlife.org/wp-content/uploads/AbortedFetalCellLines.pdf

All we can do is pray for them.
To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that.
Saint Teresa of Avila

diaduit

In abortion debates its usually those who have had abortions who are vehemently and aggressively pro abortion, its like they are miserable in their own state and they want other women to join them in their misery......or they think the more they normalise abortion, that stabbing at their conscience will go.

Some women have no issue with abortion and I would say this is the same with the vaccine.  People will defend their choices rather than admit they were wrong to the death.
BTW I am in no way suggesting Lauremar is pro abortion, she is most definitely not.

Another thing I noticed among people I know particularly my female friends.  Those who are ordered, neat as a pin houses, not a hair out of place, never a smudge on their children, never any creased clothes, punctual etc.....they love lockdown and they love following orders and are the most frequent type I come across who are covid committed.

MaximGun

And there is a name for those sorts of people.  Useful idiots.

The globalists and communists know they will obey orders.

TradGranny

Quote from: diaduit on April 03, 2021, 01:20:31 PM
In abortion debates its usually those who have had abortions who are vehemently and aggressively pro abortion, its like they are miserable in their own state and they want other women to join them in their misery......or they think the more they normalise abortion, that stabbing at their conscience will go.

Some women have no issue with abortion and I would say this is the same with the vaccine.  People will defend their choices rather than admit they were wrong to the death.
BTW I am in no way suggesting Lauremar is pro abortion, she is most definitely not.

Another thing I noticed among people I know particularly my female friends.  Those who are ordered, neat as a pin houses, not a hair out of place, never a smudge on their children, never any creased clothes, punctual etc.....they love lockdown and they love following orders and are the most frequent type I come across who are covid committed.

Good points. I think the commonality among those volunteering to be guinea pigs is the fear factor. Similar to Trump Derangement Syndrome, in which people clutched the media lies as if they were their Bibles, these poor people who bought into the media lies and fearmongering are clutching the media lies as if they are their Bibles. The hatred they spout against the non-guinea pigs is as vicious as that of the Trump Derangement Syndrome crowd (with a great deal of overlap).
To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that.
Saint Teresa of Avila

Millennialmom

Regardless of your positions, it is hardly a charitable act to call another member a useful idiot, someone in denial, etc because she does not agree with you. Much of what's being stated on this forum is conspiracy theories, rumors, conjecture, and speculation and best.

Nobody knows. The truth will reveal itself in time.
At this point we are at an impasse. There's no point in posting sources to my posts, as you would not believe them.

This is my last post here. For a traditional forum, I would think it's members would be less condescending and insulting. We are all here because we love God and Traditions of the Church, not to win arguments.

Peace to all.

Jayne

Quote from: Millennialmom on April 06, 2021, 06:14:05 AM
Regardless of your positions, it is hardly a charitable act to call another member a useful idiot, someone in denial, etc because she does not agree with you. Much of what's being stated on this forum is conspiracy theories, rumors, conjecture, and speculation and best.

Nobody knows. The truth will reveal itself in time.
At this point we are at an impasse. There's no point in posting sources to my posts, as you would not believe them.

This is my last post here. For a traditional forum, I would think it's members would be less condescending and insulting. We are all here because we love God and Traditions of the Church, not to win arguments.

Peace to all.

I'm disappointed to see you stop posting.  I have appreciated you providing another perspective on these issues and that you do so in an intelligent and courteous manner.

I too gave up on trying to discuss anything to do with Covid, vaccines, etc.  because of the attitude you describe.  Perhaps you would consider continuing to post on other topics.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

clau clau

Quote from: Millennialmom on April 06, 2021, 06:14:05 AM
Regardless of your positions, it is hardly a charitable act to call another member a useful idiot

That depends if it is true.

I consider blocking people a better method than just leaving the forum. I reckon there are loads of people who just read the posts but hardly ever contribute anything.  They may be interested in what you have to say? By leaving you are depriving them of this. There is a small minority of douchebags who respond with ad-hominems.  My approach has been to just block these people when it happens to me.  Perhaps they do the same to me (which is absolutely fine).

The only downside to this is sometimes the forum is overrun by douchebags and many of the threads (when I view them) are just a continuous stream of <you are ignoring this user> messages.  In which case, just find something else to do.

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaQdSDeveiQ[/yt]
Father time has an undefeated record.

But when he's dumb and no more here,
Nineteen hundred years or near,
Clau-Clau-Claudius shall speak clear.
(https://completeandunabridged.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-claudius.html)

Elizabeth.2

Quote from: diaduit on March 19, 2021, 05:16:15 PM
Oh help us please, Ireland in full level 5 lockdown until the end of June....we've had no significant deaths from it in weeks.
A hearty Ave for you & yours.  What does full level lockdown mean for you exactly??

:pray3: :pray3: :pray3:

Miriam_M

THIS:
Quote from: MaximGun on March 28, 2021, 07:53:10 PM

I anguish over what passes for "medicine" these days.  By that I mean the practice of medicine, of course, not medications and therapies. Prior to the 21st century, medicine was sane, reasoned, and actually scientific. Unfortunately, it has become infected --pun intended-- with the same mania for "hysteria" (extreme response), ungodly control over the human body, and rejection of the body's natural defenses that we see in the non-medical sector of society. 

Now, mortality itself must be eradicated for all ages and for all reasons and at all costs, including the cost of trial periods and procedures for new vaccines, which prior to Covid, has been standard operating procedure in medicine. Ebola was a viciously fatal emergency to all ages and levels of health, universally; Covid, not. This is not orthodox practice of medicine.  I am not an extremist in any way; I simply know how respectable medicine was once practiced -- not in a reactionary way, but in a stable and cautious way.

Anyone can say all they want about supposedly reactionary members of the pubic, but caution, not hysteria and not frenzy, is the time-honored and approved medical approach to the human body. Caution is not the same thing as a conspiracy theory, but anyone here can feel free to cite such a dictionary where those two are synonymous. Caution is the adult, rational, unbiased, and educated response.