Who here has received the COVID-19 vaccine?

Started by GiftOfGod, January 06, 2021, 02:07:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gardener

Quote from: mikemac on September 13, 2021, 02:24:49 PM
Quote from: TradGranny on September 13, 2021, 11:59:07 AM
Quote from: lauermar on September 13, 2021, 09:27:53 AM
My sister-in-law owns a horse farm. She also works with a vet. Ivermectin is rarely given to humans, but in a much smaller dose for parasites. It is not considered safe, it can ruin your GI. A quack doctor gave it to one of the grandchildren in our family, and it burned out her GI tract. ***PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS***

The old Lauermar is back, shilling for Dr. Fauchi.
A non-shill for Dr. Fauchi would provide sources to obtain the human medical product.

Yeah talking about a flip flop.  The jab seems to be effecting her.  From basically a jab sales person to start with, to calling the jab the mark of the beast, then starting to agree with some others here, to now shilling for Fauchi.  Quite the back and forth contrast.

Today I bought 250ml of more Ivermectin in honor of laurermar.

I might take a booster in some lemonade tonight in her honor. LOL
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: Gardener on September 14, 2021, 04:46:52 PM

Don't burn out your GI tract!

Maybe take it with some oats and a nice crunchy carrot.
this page left intentionally blank

diaduit

Quote from: Gardener on September 14, 2021, 04:46:52 PM
Quote from: mikemac on September 13, 2021, 02:24:49 PM
Quote from: TradGranny on September 13, 2021, 11:59:07 AM
Quote from: lauermar on September 13, 2021, 09:27:53 AM
My sister-in-law owns a horse farm. She also works with a vet. Ivermectin is rarely given to humans, but in a much smaller dose for parasites. It is not considered safe, it can ruin your GI. A quack doctor gave it to one of the grandchildren in our family, and it burned out her GI tract. ***PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS***

The old Lauermar is back, shilling for Dr. Fauchi.
A non-shill for Dr. Fauchi would provide sources to obtain the human medical product.

Yeah talking about a flip flop.  The jab seems to be effecting her.  From basically a jab sales person to start with, to calling the jab the mark of the beast, then starting to agree with some others here, to now shilling for Fauchi.  Quite the back and forth contrast.

Not that your advocating it but wink wink ...what dosage would you take?  I have some of this in the shed for the animals.

https://www.homeland.ie/farming/animal-health/fluke-worms/77571/ivomec-classic-injection

james03

In EuroFag metric:
Ivermectin: 0.4–0.6 mg/kg per dose (take with or after meals) — one dose daily, take for 5 days or until recovered.

So if you are 60 kg, 30 m.g. per day. 
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

diaduit

Eurofag metric

;D ;D ;D

So a non fag dose of a  splodge in your coffee   

Elizabeth.2

One of the many admirable qualities of American author Tom Wolfe, is that he was the leader of the Anti- Metric Movement.

mikemac

Quote from: james03 on September 15, 2021, 03:04:25 PM
In EuroFag metric:
Ivermectin: 0.4–0.6 mg/kg per dose (take with or after meals) — one dose daily, take for 5 days or until recovered.

Are you sure about this?  The only thing that I have read so far is 12 mg for 3 days.
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: mikemac on September 15, 2021, 06:31:21 PM
Quote from: james03 on September 15, 2021, 03:04:25 PM
In EuroFag metric:

Are you sure about this?  The only thing that I have read so far is 12 mg for 3 days.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/FLCCC-Alliance-I-MASKplus-Protocol-ENGLISH.pdf

james03

See the link above.  For treatment, use the formula I posted.  They have a lower preventative dose listed also.  It probably will work out to a number like 12 mg.

QuoteSo a non fag dose of a  splodge in your coffee   

Yeah, a splodge should do it.  I had a syringe of it for treating sheep.  Just shot it in the coffee.  Tastes like finger nail polish remover and is oily.  Floats on top.  The apple paste for horses might be better.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

MundaCorMeum

We dilute ours in a shot glass of cranberry juice.  I find it mutes the taste better than any other liquid.  And then you just shoot it like you would a dose of liquid Motrin or something.....once and done, easy enough

diaduit

Are some of ye here taking regular prophylaxis veterinary ivermectin? or are ye just trying it out?

https://gab.com/Dr_Niall_McCrae/posts/106940984097238118

Can someone repost this post for Lauremaur who should shove this under her bosses nose....its the vaxxed that are dying. 

MaximGun

Wow, if that letter is real it is very interesting.

james03

Excerpt from Vox Day with link to original source compraing India wih very low Vax rate to USA:

QuoteA population comparable to the US went from about 35,000 cases and 350 deaths per day to nearly ZERO within weeks of adding Ivermectin to their protocol. By comparison, the United States is the lower graph. On August 5, here in the good ol' USA, blessed with the glorious vaccines, we have 127,108 new cases per day and 574 new deaths.

Let us look at the August 5 numbers from Uttar Pradesh with 2/3 of our population. Uttar Pradesh, using Ivermectin, had a total of 26 new cases and exactly THREE deaths. The US without Ivermectin has precisely 4889 times as many daily cases and 191 times as many deaths as Uttar Pradesh with Ivermectin.

It is not even close. Countries do orders of magnitude better WITH Ivermectin.

https://www.thedesertreview.com/opinion/columnists/indias-ivermectin-blackout/article_e3db8f46-f942-11eb-9eea-77d5e2519364.html

A word of caution for possible alternate reasons:
1.  Poor record keeping in India  (However, using the record keeping they have, they saw a drop.  So the relative data is valid.  Not a serious objection.)
2.  India might have entered "the wave" sooner and thus recovered quicker due to herd immunity.  Possible.

Interestingly on a population adjusted basis, India is far better than US and Europe.  Could be Ivermectin or could be natural Vitamin D.

From these results, I'd say a good course of action is to supplement with 2,000 IU, or get a blood test and work your D level up to "high normal" range with higher dose.  Also have Ivermectin on standby if you get sick and take it at the dosing level listed above.  No side effects.  If you have some comorbities, take the lower theraputic dose as a preventative.  See the FLACC write up for dosing.

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: james03 on September 17, 2021, 06:59:35 AM
https://www.thedesertreview.com/opinion/columnists/indias-ivermectin-blackout/article_e3db8f46-f942-11eb-9eea-77d5e2519364.html

Very good article.

A word of caution for possible alternate reasons:
1.  Poor record keeping in India  (However, using the record keeping they have, they saw a drop.  So the relative data is valid.  Not a serious objection.)

Yeah, this isn't a serious objection.  The recordkeeping in the United States is also poor because the PCR test produces so many false positives.

2.  India might have entered "the wave" sooner and thus recovered quicker due to herd immunity.  Possible.

Possible, but you'd see it in cumulative numbers.  The cumulative deaths per 1,000,000 residents over the time would still be comparable.  Because I don't see the usual left-wing mouthpieces screaming about them, I have to assume they are lower in India than in the United States.

Interestingly on a population adjusted basis, India is far better than US and Europe.  Could be Ivermectin or could be natural Vitamin D.

Darker-skinned people require more exposure to sunlight to produce Vitamin D than lighter-skinned people.  A darker-skinned person living closer to the equator isn't producing more Vitamin D than a lighter-skinned person living in England.  It ends up balancing out.  In fact, people of African and Asian descent who live at high latitudes are frequently very deficient in Vitamin D.

From these results, I'd say a good course of action is to supplement with 2,000 IU, or get a blood test and work your D level up to "high normal" range with higher dose.  Also have Ivermectin on standby if you get sick and take it at the dosing level listed above.  No side effects.  If you have some comorbities, take the lower theraputic dose as a preventative.  See the FLACC write up for dosing.

These are both good ideas.

Aulef

Tota pulchra es, Maria
Et macula originalis non est in Te