The Remnant Is Going To Fight

Started by lauermar, September 08, 2021, 09:05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Wilson

ChairmanJoe,
that there are priests and religious in the E.D. Ranks that are ready to go "full out SSPX", there is no doubt. But the leadership is the same people who caved in all the previous times. There are not takers for the wager that: "they wont cave this time."
Also, if you remember, the SSPX operated without regular jurisdiction from 1976 until 2017; or more than forty years; if they have to they are willing to go back and work under supplied jurisdiction again, if Francis decides to rescind his indult. Those who go over to the SSPX based on their having regular jurisdiction, would have to once again face the same stark choice as they are right now.
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

King Wenceslas

Quote from: AlNg on September 09, 2021, 12:53:42 PM
Quote from: lauermar on September 08, 2021, 09:05:47 PM

The line in the sand is drawn, and Francis drew it. If he wants a war, he'll get one.
I would be opposed to waging a war against the Holy Father. Jesus gave to Peter the keys to loose and to bind and I would not be in favor or waging a war to take those keys away from the Vicar of Christ.

The chair of Peter will always be there set on the firm rock of Tradition but there will always be good Popes, mediocre Popes, and bad Popes. Such is the human condition. The stain of original sin contaminates all of us, even Popes.

In this crisis keep your eyes on Christ, Tradition, and Scripture. Pray for Francis but DO NOT listen to him or follow his teachings. Act as if he doesn't exist. He will die soon and be judged just as John XII was judged.

Prayerful

The ICKSP generally own their own buildings with only monthly Masses in diocesan sites they don't own. The FSSP might be more vulnerable. Anyhow, I see a bit of cunning, a Sun Tzu like thing to give way on the inessential, fight on the essential, ducking and diving in the last days of the Bergoglio.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.