Recent posts

Quote from: awkward customer on Today at 08:10:25 AMDidn't the SSPX publish a book which argued that the NO Rite is not a propitiatory sacrifice?  I used to have a copy about 15 years ago.

I don't know about that book, but it sounds like it's specifically about the New MASS, not the New Rites of Holy Orders.   
Quote from: diaduit on Today at 12:06:09 PMShia did a full drag entrance publicly within a few weeks of his becoming a Catholic and his film on Padre Pio was awful.  I know Brand hasn't converted but he is saying the rosary on X and people don't discern if Spears is insane, they just hear she is Catholic.

Not that it makes Shia's thing "good" but I thought that was from a movie he was working on or something. Not just him reverting to his previous weirdo ways.
Ask a Traditionalist / Re: Gospel of Matthew and the ...
Last post by Gardener - Today at 01:38:20 PM
Quote from: TradGranny on Today at 11:55:43 AM
Quote from: Gardener on Today at 10:23:33 AM
Quote from: TradGranny on April 18, 2024, 04:40:03 PM
Quote from: Gardener on April 16, 2024, 02:09:23 PM
Quote from: drummerboy on March 24, 2024, 08:01:55 PMI had no clue Brother Nathaniel was Jewish by birth

Dude looks like he'd risk running in traffic to grab a penny from the road. Lol

Instead of judging a book by its cover, why not try listening to him? You may like what he has to say.
You assume I haven't listened to him as well as researched him. The man is disavowed by Orthodox. His former synagogue said he's a certifiable nutcase, and his behavior in Colorado affirms that.

But anyway, as for what I replied to: he looks like he should have a part in Fiddler on the Roof. He straight up looks like posters in Germany describing the physiognomy of Jews.

Sorry. I did not know that. What did he do in Colorado?

He used to stand out on public streets dancing around, waving a crucifix, and making a general ass of himself.

The Orthos can't stand him and he's not recognized as a Monk by any main Ortho Church: https://old.reddit.com/r/OrthodoxChristianity/comments/1icltl/brother_nathanael/

I feel bad for the guy. If he truly believes in Christ that's great, but he needs help.
Remember the Gorilla teevee hoax?

Still think that'd be a great channel.
Quote from: diaduit on Today at 12:06:09 PMShia did a full drag entrance publicly within a few weeks of his becoming a Catholic and his film on Padre Pio was awful.  I know Brand hasn't converted but he is saying the rosary on X and people don't discern if Spears is insane, they just hear she is Catholic.

This sort of thing is exactly why I give zero credence to celebrities "converting" or flirting with the Faith.
Shia did a full drag entrance publicly within a few weeks of his becoming a Catholic and his film on Padre Pio was awful.  I know Brand hasn't converted but he is saying the rosary on X and people don't discern if Spears is insane, they just hear she is Catholic.

Once in awhile you encounter a good road in the US.  They usually last a year or two.
 :pray2:
Last post by TradGranny - Today at 11:55:43 AM
Quote from: Gardener on Today at 10:23:33 AM
Quote from: drummerboy on March 24, 2024, 08:01:55 PMI had no clue Brother Nathaniel was Jewish by birth

Instead of judging a book by its cover, why not try listening to him? You may like what he has to say.
You assume I haven't listened to him as well as researched him. The man is disavowed by Orthodox. His former synagogue said he's a certifiable nutcase, and his behavior in Colorado affirms that.

But anyway, as for what I replied to: he looks like he should have a part in Fiddler on the Roof. He straight up looks like posters in Germany describing the physiognomy of Jews.

Sorry. I did not know that. What did he do in Colorado?
Last post by Gardener - Today at 10:23:33 AM