Return of Nuland

Started by james03, January 12, 2021, 01:50:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

james03

(((Nuland))) who directed the overthrow of Ukraine is rumored to be included in the Biden Administration in the State Department.  (((Nuland))) is a (((Soros))) operative who worked to get leverage on Russia to provide leverage in Syria, and make billions for Soros.  This means we will soon be back to color revolutions and arming ISIS in Syria.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Tennessean

They gotta make sure development is safe:

QuoteTrump Heights (Hebrew: ??? ??????, Ramat Trump, [?a?mat ?t?amp]) is a planned Israeli settlement in the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights named after and in honor of the 45th President of the United States, Donald Trump.

:pray2:

Prayerful

Quote from: Tennessean on January 12, 2021, 02:55:54 PM

QuoteTrump Heights (Hebrew: ??? ??????, Ramat Trump, [?a?mat ?t?amp]) is a planned Israeli settlement in the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights named after and in honor of the 45th President of the United States, Donald Trump.

Nethanyahu dumped Trump almost immediately after the election. At least he should have a measly nameplate there. Jared Kushner won't be flying the Trump flag if he's hiding out in Israel.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Tennessean

I think that drama's all part of the show, but if Kushner Heights replace Trump Heights, well the Kushner sons are still his grandkids.

King Wenceslas

Quote from: Prayerful on January 12, 2021, 04:16:49 PM
Quote from: Tennessean on January 12, 2021, 02:55:54 PM

Nethanyahu dumped Trump almost immediately after the election. At least he should have a measly nameplate there. Jared Kushner won't be flying the Trump flag if he's hiding out in Israel.

Nethanyahu knows where his next meal ticket is. Trump is excess baggage that needs to dumped overboard.

Bibi, "Trump, whose that?"

red solo cup

non impediti ratione cogitationis

james03

If you keep your eyes open, it's not hard to see.

"If you want to understand geopolitics, understand that Hezbollah defeated Israel in the 2006 Lebanon war.  The end.".

New quote to live by:

"A jew would gladly see 1 million jews killed if one Christian is bruised".  You will see that hate soon, and you're already seeing a glimpse.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

james03

ANNDDDD...... She's Back!

Samantha Powers (the one that looks like a tranny) named as head of USAID.  She'll be in charge of doling out the money to fund revolutionary groups.  Expect a good chunk of the loot to flow to ISIS again.  And when ISIS reemerges, they'll blame Trump.  Hopefully the Russians will stomp them out quickly.