Special Prayers From St Mary's

Started by dymphna17, October 23, 2016, 01:47:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dymphna17

Said some special prayers for you all in front of our statue of Our Lady of Lourdes after the Rosary said for my Mom +RIP+. 

(Big prayers, big picture! )
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Chestertonian

So sorry for yourloss dymphna

Praying you will be reunited in heaven
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Heinrich

Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

PerEvangelicaDicta

How generous of you to think of us at this sad time!  I unite my prayers with yours for the benefit of your sweet mother's soul.
God bless you and sanctify your suffering, Dymphna17.
They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled
Psalms 36:19

Miriam_M

Gorgeous grotto.
And what a faith-filled woman you are.

Christe Eleison

Quote from: dymphna17 on October 23, 2016, 01:47:00 PM
Said some special prayers for you all in front of our statue of Our Lady of Lourdes after the Rosary said for my Mom +RIP+. 

(Big prayers, big picture! )

Dymphna17,

I am sorry for the loss of your mother +RIP+  :pray3: :pray2: :pray1:

I cannot see the picture (it states photo not found) could you please post it again? Thanks  :grouphug: God bless.

dymphna17

Thank you Christe Eleison.  I don't remember which one I put in the post, so here is both of them.  This is in the Fall so all the beautiful plants and flowers aren't there.  It's much better when they are.  It is still nice, irregardless the season though.

?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Christe Eleison

Thank you, Dymphna for posting the pictures  :) They are beautiful.