The Parish Hall > The Coffee Pot

Catholic smartphone apps

(1/13) > >>

Kaesekopf:
Are you aware of any good Catholic smartphone apps? 

I know for iPhone/iPad there is the Breviarium Meum application written by the Franciscan Friars of the Immaculate (FFI) and uses laszlo's Divinum Officium website.
Divinum Officium
Breviarium Meum

I also semi-regularly use the Android application "Laudate." 
Laudate

There was also this, Consecration to Mary.  It was pretty straightforward and not really ported too well to Android.  But, it gets the job done and provides the daily prayers for consecration to Mary.
Consecration to Mary

Hat And Beard:
When I first got my iPhone, I downloaded iPieta:http://www.ipieta.com/

Can't say if it's good or bad, really, I'm not much of an app person. It's got the daily readings from the Douay-Rheims, the trad calender, and lots of traditional catholic ebooks, so it can't be all bad. :)

Archer:
I have iPieta as well.  It's pretty much a one stop shop. 

totiusque:

--- Quote from: Kaesekopf on December 27, 2012, 04:04:23 AM ---Consecration to Mary.  It was pretty straightforward and not really ported too well to Android.  But, it gets the job done and provides the daily prayers for consecration to Mary.
Consecration to Mary

--- End quote ---

Great, thanks for this!  My Consecration starts up in a couple weeks, and I didn't even think to look for an app (and I'm always losing the books).  I noticed the prayers are worded a little differently than in the books, but I've got most of them memorized by now anyway.

erin is nice:
I love iPieta. It has everything a Catholic could need, even the Summa and the Haydock commentary.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version