The Parish Hall > The Coffee Pot

What did you receive for Christmas this year?!

(1/8) > >>

Lyubov:
I received books, gift cards, and chocolate.

Bonaventure:
Chocolate and the Blu Ray Dark Knight Trilogy

tmw89:
Multivolume bilingual edition of the commentaries on the Pauline Epistles by St. Thomas Aquinas.

Commentary on the Gospels by Cornelius a Lapide.

Blu-rays.

Cologne.

An engraved cocktail shaker.

Kaesekopf:
I have received three of my four (five?) gifts. 

The first was an electronic test lead kit for digital multimeters. 

The second is a book full of different iterations for building circuits with a certain component.  IC Op-Amp Cookbook by Walter Jung.  I've wanted it for 4 years, finally got around to getting it!

The last book I've received is Troubleshooting Analog Circuits by Robert A. Pease.  RAP was a huge figure in the world of analog circuit design (the field of engineering I love the most).  My mentor from a few years ago revered the guy, and I picked up the reverence.  It's a really good book on how to troubleshoot circuits you design and build.  Something I look forward to and don't look forward to.  haha. 

Lyubov:

--- Quote from: Kaesekopf on December 27, 2012, 02:30:05 AM ---I have received three of my four (five?) gifts. 

The first was an electronic test lead kit for digital multimeters. 

The second is a book full of different iterations for building circuits with a certain component.  IC Op-Amp Cookbook by Walter Jung.  I've wanted it for 4 years, finally got around to getting it!

The last book I've received is Troubleshooting Analog Circuits by Robert A. Pease.  RAP was a huge figure in the world of analog circuit design (the field of engineering I love the most).  My mentor from a few years ago revered the guy, and I picked up the reverence.  It's a really good book on how to troubleshoot circuits you design and build.  Something I look forward to and don't look forward to.  haha.

--- End quote ---

I'm sorry that you didn't get anything good.  :'(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version