The Parish Hall > Family Life

how are ye all handling family that are vaxxed?

(1/14) > >>

diaduit:
As per title.  I am in the lucky position that myself and 3 siblings are all of the one mind and therefore my Dad will remain unvaxxed.  One sibling who is the non trad, highly educated and posh in himself gave me a hard time over not vaccinating Dad.

Just got passed that and this evening, had a blazing row as I asked him flat out is he ok with the medical apartheid and right in front of my kids he told me he had no probs with it and we should get with the programme.  ....he got really uncomfortable and aggressive when I pointed out to him that he was quite happy to sit in our company in a small kitchen knowing we are not vaxxed.  IT went to him storming off after rolling eyes and calling me a conspiracy nut to me screaming at him that we are in 1939 Germany, my and my family are the Jews and he was the German soldier.

I am sick to my stomach that if we are cut off from food supply, I have an almost guarantee that if I asked him to buy us food he would slam the door in my face.

Yes I do offer it up but how to remain calm is another thing.  I am slowly but surely cutting these people from my life.

Elizabeth.2:
'These are the times which try a man's soul.'   

A lot of the more poignant details of these deliberate family wrecking programs and meanness remind of of the novel Father Elijah.

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez:
The liberals in our extended family who already don't practice the faith got the jab as soon as they could.  We don't even talk to them about it because minutiae about remote cooperation is nothing compared to the other choices they make.  And I don't think we'd stand a chance if we brought up the sterility/cancer/ADE issues because they're basically glued to their televisions.

The conservative, practicing Catholics in our extended family got vaxxed and kept it secret from us because they were afraid we'd cut them out of our lives.  I just wish I had known in advance so that I could have tried harder to convince them not to.  I really wanted all of our children (current and future) to know them.

The Curt Jester:
My own family is either anti-jab or just doesn't talk about it.  No tension involved so far.

Lynne:

--- Quote from: Elizabeth.2 on August 22, 2021, 07:33:03 PM ---'These are the times which try a man's soul.'   

A lot of the more poignant details of these deliberate family wrecking programs and meanness remind of of the novel Father Elijah.

--- End quote ---

I guess I need to read that again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version