Traditionis Custodes, by Rev. Damien Dutertre

Started by Geremia, July 23, 2021, 04:10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geremia

Philip G.

Since when does arch sedevacantist Thuc bishop Donald Sanborn's media mouthpiece merit a slot the general information subforum of a sedeplenist forum, as opposed to the traditional catholic subforum, or general catholic subforum, or the sedevacantist subforum where it belongs?
For the stone shall cry out of the wall; and the timber that is between the joints of the building, shall answer.  Woe to him that buildeth a town with blood, and prepareth a city by iniquity. - Habacuc 2,11-12

james03

I suspect a posting error.  Probably meant for General Catholic Discussion and not General Information.

Perhaps K. can move the thread.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Geremia

Quote from: james03 on July 26, 2021, 09:26:40 AMProbably meant for General Catholic Discussion and not General Information.
Mea culpa.

Geremia

Quote from: Philip G. on July 24, 2021, 01:26:28 PM
Since when does arch sedevacantist Thuc bishop Donald Sanborn's media mouthpiece merit a slot the general information subforum of a sedeplenist forum, as opposed to the traditional catholic subforum, or general catholic subforum, or the sedevacantist subforum where it belongs?
He seems more Protestant: "We have the authority of the faith." = sola fide.

Philip G.

I just don't think unsuspecting viewers need to be introduced by proxy to a man who presents himself as a bishop yet holds publicly the position that it is a mortal sin to assist at an una cum mass(a mass where the name the pope is recited in the canon for the purpose of praying for him). 

If unsuspecting viewers are going to be introduced to sedevacantism, it in my opinion should be the avenue of the sspv/cspv.  They in my opinion are practical sedevacantists, but not formal sedevacantists.  The subject is such a slippery slope.  But, they are tolerable in my opinion, and at least civil about the subject.
For the stone shall cry out of the wall; and the timber that is between the joints of the building, shall answer.  Woe to him that buildeth a town with blood, and prepareth a city by iniquity. - Habacuc 2,11-12