Knitting/crocheting website - Ravelry

Started by Lynne, December 27, 2013, 07:52:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynne

Warning! Highly addictive, tons of patterns, many free. I'm a member, my user name is catquilt (of course).

http://www.ravelry.com/
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

maryslittlegarden

For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Bernadette

I love Ravelry. I've been a member there for years! :)
My Lord and my God.

verenaerin

Me too.

I;ve been working on a knitting project for almost a year. I am close to getting it done. I started the last part of the project and keep messing it up. So I realized my mistake and ripped out hours and hours of work. I restarted and then realized that I was still making a mistake, and I think I was actually doing the right thing the first time. Ahhhh!!!! So I am now putting the thing away for a while so that when I get back to it I will have fresh eyes. I think I will wait till the kids go back to school and have less distractions.

erin is nice

Quote from: Bernadette on December 27, 2013, 12:58:26 PM
I love Ravelry. I've been a member there for years! :)

Me too. I haven't updated in forever, though.

Dextimus

Quote from: Lynne on December 27, 2013, 07:52:58 AM

Warning! Highly addictive, tons of patterns, many free. I'm a member, my user name is catquilt (of course).

http://www.ravelry.com/

Just passed this to my wife. Thanks.
Who is going to save our Church? Not our bishops, not our priests and religious. It is up to you, the people. You have the minds, the eyes, the ears to save the Church. Your mission is to see that your priests behave like priests, your bishops, like bishops, and your religious like religious. (Ven. Peter John Fulton Sheen)