Russia Ukraine. Drums of War?

Started by MaximGun, April 02, 2021, 01:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaximGun

Seems there are troop build ups by the Russians and Ukrainians.  Which is noteworthy, given what Malachi Martin said about the 3rd Secret mentioning both countries.

Frank

in principio erat Verbum et Verbum erat apud Deum et Deus erat Verbum
hoc erat in principio apud Deum
omnia per ipsum facta sunt et sine ipso factum est nihil quod factum est

Elizabeth.2

It's a bit tense, alright.  We are definitely living in the "or else" part of the not consecrating Russia to the Immaculate Heart. IMO.

Jacob

I will not believe anything is going to happen until it happens for real.

For those who haven't been around very long, unless you all've been lurking, Russia and Ukraine have been common topics in the past.  There was a lot of talk about how "this is it" when Russia was making its play in Crimea and the West was getting involved, but then nothing ever happened.  That was many years ago.

Now the two may be making noises again, but they've been fighting a low intensity war for ages.
"Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time."
--Neal Stephenson

MaximGun

That is why I included a question mark.

If you wait until it happens all the toilet paper is gone.

diaduit

Quote from: MaximGun on April 02, 2021, 09:23:33 PM
That is why I included a question mark.

If you wait until it happens all the toilet paper is gone.

:rofl:

King Wenceslas

Authoritarian Putin stirring the pot. Testing senile Biden. He will keep prodding the US for the next four years hoping he can get in a kill shot.

Xi and Putin know they only have another 10 to 15 years to bring down the US before demographics sinks them both. Expect them both to get very aggressive for the next 4 years.

Vetus Ordo

Quote from: King Wenceslas on April 03, 2021, 05:15:24 PM
Xi and Putin know they only have another 10 to 15 years to bring down the US before demographics sinks them both. Expect them both to get very aggressive for the next 4 years.

That's a rather optimistic take.

I'd be more modest in those estimates, especially when considering the progressive decline of the United States for the past twenty years. The social degradation (lack of a cohesive national narrative) and economic stagnation of the country will only tend to accelerate in the future. The world will become multi-polarized in the next decades.
DISPOSE OUR DAYS IN THY PEACE, AND COMMAND US TO BE DELIVERED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION, AND TO BE NUMBERED IN THE FLOCK OF THINE ELECT.

Frank

Prayerful

Quote from: Vetus Ordo on April 03, 2021, 08:39:52 PM
Quote from: King Wenceslas on April 03, 2021, 05:15:24 PM

That's a rather optimistic take.

I'd be more modest in those estimates, especially when considering the progressive decline of the United States for the past twenty years. The social degradation (lack of a cohesive national narrative) and economic stagnation of the country will only tend to accelerate in the future. The world will become multi-polarized in the next decades.

10-15 years seem too short. PRC has an army, the PLA, which seems more useful for internal repression. Maybe one aircraft carrier fixed up from an incomplete Soviet hulk, no known capacity to carry out opposed landings, Kinmen island is a good example. It depends utterly on the US and European consumer. US politics might be poisonous, but even indirect aggression towards the US would work out badly. PRC is finding out that the 'One Child Policy' was  objectively a bad idea.

Russia has a low if slowly improving birthrate, but perhaps that might be reflecting a very low birthrate among the main Russian populace, and a quite healthy birth-rate among, say, Tatars, Chechens, Ingush, who like each other little, but are nearly all Moslem. Anyhow Central Asian migrants from former Soviet states, now in the Russian sphere of influence should meet menial labour requirements and an improving European Russian birthrate will have an effect. Maybe. Anyhow, I don't see anything happening beyond Russia chewing up bits of the Ukraine, the Armenia-Azeribaijan dispute, and other usual things.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

james03

This is ZOG.  The goal is Syria.  Biden got into power and every main actor in his administration is a jew, except SecDef, who appears to be a completely corrupt member of the MIC.

First we got "ISIS" rising up again, right after Biden was elected.  Then we got US troops sent to Syria.  The problem ZOG has is Russia.  So they tried to get leverage by the whole sham of the "political prisoner" that no one ever heard of.  That went nowhere.  They've tried going after Nordstream 2, but that's not working.  So they are back with Ukraine.  They need leverage over Russia if they want to overthrow Assad.

They are nuts, so they might actually try to kick off a war in  Ukraine.  Hopefully its a go, and Russia conquers all of Europe and burns the Euro-fags at the stake.  And also outlaws recycling bins and Covid muzzles.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Frank

Elizabeth.2

The Bishop of Rome glorifying Judas guarantees WAR.
(so we fight back hard with the help of the Holy Angels)

King Wenceslas

Quote from: Frank on April 06, 2021, 02:56:13 AM
[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30Lzq-K-cO4[/yt]

Hopefully the drumming is becoming fainter.

Yes, they oppose conflict but Russia will be scourge of the godless West. No grace, no peace.

james03

"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"