The Parish Hall > The History Subforum

Russian Vet Recalls Their Crimes in Germany

(1/4) > >>

Mother Love Bone:
Warning: Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ywe5pFT928

Tennessean:
Read Hellstorm: Death of Nazi Germany if you haven't.

MaximGun:
Russian guy looks a bit like Ratzinger.

I wonder how the German army and the SS treated the Soviet Union's citizens on the way to Moscow.

MaximGun:
One SS man who saw the killings at Byelaya Tserkov described them as follows:

I went to the woods alone. The Wehrmacht had already dug a grave. The children were brought along in a tractor. I had nothing to do with this technical procedure. The Ukrainians were standing around trembling.

The children were taken down from the tractor. They were lined up along the top of the grave and shot so that they fell into it. The Ukrainians did not aim at any particular part of the body. They fell into the grave. The wailing was indescribable. I shall never forget the scene throughout my life. I find it very hard to bear. I particularly remember a small fair-haired girl who took me by the hand. She too was shot later ... The grave was near some woods. It was not near the rifle-range. The execution must had taken place in the afternoon at about 3.30 or 4.00. It took place the day after the discussions at the Feldkommandanten...Many children were hit four or five times before they died.

Tennessean:

--- Quote from: MaximGun on February 02, 2021, 03:47:48 AM ---Russian guy looks a bit like Ratzinger.

I wonder how the German army and the SS treated the Soviet Union's citizens on the way to Moscow.

--- End quote ---
Many Latvians and Poles turned their jews in. I'm sure if locals got their hands on commissars, they'd hand them over. Nobody knew who was going to win.

Its easy to forget for Westerners that the jewish commissars were a known evil, so when the Germans rolled in nobody gave a second thought to revenge. It was payback for jewish terrorism.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version