A Call to Network and Server Geeks

Started by james03, January 16, 2021, 09:22:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

james03

I've been checking in on this guy from time to time.  He's a very successful hacker and dark web dude.  You can't find out much about him, but it appears he is American living in a foreign country.  He does IT jobs and is paid in Monero.  He's also developing next generation internet and has successfully complete a few projects.  Interestingly he caught the US Gov probing one of his set ups, and it traced back to the Secret Service.  There's a video he did where he shows his security logs and where the attempted infiltration came from.

This guy got started doing the MGTOW Mirror project, which basically is a bunch of servers on the TOR Onion network that automatically grab videos of MGTOW commentators on Youtube and archives them. He has a public website set up which bypasses DNS using NameCoin.  There are various public servers located outside the US.  So to put it all together, suppose you follow the YouTube channel "BigDaddy".  And "BigDaddy" is insensitive and gets banned, nuking all of his videos.  You simply access the MGTOW Mirror public server with NameCoin and this gives you access to all of BigDaddy's  videos that are hidden on the Onion.  BigDaddy himself can start a new channel on say Rumble, and reupload his older videos.

Being an extreme security geek hacker, he's now onto phase 2, because the weakness in his effort is the public facing servers, even though they are located in friendly countries.  So he is setting up an entirely decentralized system.  What is  nice is that we can get this phase 2 software and set up our own Catholic aggregate node using his software.  Basically this makes shutting down access to Catholic sites virtually impossible.  Here's an update on where his is at.  He's done shorter status updates since then.  Search "Zeitgeist Eater" on Youtube.  This is the intro, next post is the plan:
[yt] [/yt]
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

james03

First, please reply if you think you have the skillset needed to set up and maintain this kind of thing.  Plan:

1.  Set up a SubscribeStar account to pay for server rentals.  I'd contribute to it, and I'm sure other would.
2.  Since we can envision SubscribeStar getting nuked, set up a crypto wallet.  We can do this later and we'll need to pick a good crypto.  Likely we'd need someone outside the US to hold the wallet and pay for the server.  The server should probably be located in Europe.
3.  Set up the rental server to host a SimpleMachine forum and a Mastodon messaging server.
4.  Put the server on the onion.
5.  Give everyone here the Tor address.  The forum and Mastodon service would basically be sitting in hot standby waiting for Catholic sites to get nuked, including Sucipe.
6.  Creating a PDF document for everyone to either install the Dissenter browser on their machine, which comes with a TOR browser standard, or to set up a machine to run Tails, which also automatically pushes all web traffic onto the onion.

Phase 2:
Set up our own aggregate node on this dude's software and have it point to the rental Catholic server.

Long term, create an install package for something like a Symology file server that everyone can buy and plug into their home network and create a decentralized network.

I can help fund this, at least the first part.  Is there any LInux server side people out there who would be willing to maintain this?  Likely it will sit in hot standby for a few years, but it is good insurance.

Note also this guy's stuff bypasses the Chinese Firewall, so it has been proven in an actual hostile environment.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

christulsa

christulsa

I bet Gardener could do this.  I  nominate him.

Whata ya say, G? 

Heinrich

That's all well and good, but what about IS Providers and Operating Systems using algos to redirect?
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

james03

Onion servers rotate.  Hard to block.  Or you can use a VPN.

maryslittlegarden

For anyone interested in Tails (or other Linux distros).... I just ordered from this site (Tails and Kodachi)... https://www.shoplinuxonline.com/

I've bought from them before .  Disc or usb makes it very easy to install.
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Heinrich

I am wondering if one will have to do the litmus configuration on the typical 802.11ac-13 protocol so as to avoid the Linux end over.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

christulsa

Quote from: Heinrich on January 20, 2021, 08:09:52 PM
I am wondering if one will have to do the litmus configuration on the typical 802.11ac-13 protocol so as to avoid the Linux end over.

The litmus configuration won't work, H.  You're going to want to go with the 801.14 mo -14 protocol, double helix configuration, piggy backed to an inverted hard drive router, synced to Onion via Tor.  You'll need to add a Sub-saharan firewall, crypto-locked by Russian AI software (I recommend Putin 4.0).  But someone in Europe (Prayerful?)  is going to need to dig an underground Faraday cage to store the alternative server, and route it to SD members via dark web sector 4324.   :cheeseheadbeer:

james03

Alright, I'm going to give it a try.  There won't be an update for awhile.  Kind of like writing my second book.  I eventually got it out.

I'm looking at this for the project mission:
Onion based server
Mastodon twitter like app.
Simple Machine Forum replication of Suscipe that will just sit there on idle in case it is needed.
Dolphin Facebook alternative.
Catholic portal that will have onion links to the above services.  Portal will be listed as a .bit address via Namecoin, so that it can't be nuked.
Subscribestar account for funding
Some crypto wallets also for funding.

This is going to take a long time, and I might fail.  Don't expect any updates for a while.

Lynne

In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Heinrich

What Lynn said and in all seriousness, do you know if the server you'll be linked to is a legitimate TOR relay? I guess just be careful so your stuff doesn't get compromised by some "science" believer.

ralfy

What other content developers did was put copies of videos in Bitchute, Libry, Odysee, and others, and set up accounts in Rumble, Gab, etc.

andy

My problem with Tor is that you are exposing yourself just by using it.

Geremia

Quote from: james03 on January 16, 2021, 09:35:12 PM3.  Set up the rental server to host a SimpleMachine forum and a Mastodon messaging server.
4.  Put the server on the onion.
5.  Give everyone here the Tor address.  The forum and Mastodon service would basically be sitting in hot standby waiting for Catholic sites to get nuked, including Sucipe.
Mastodon is a decentralized Twitter alternative, and RCsocial.net is a Catholic Mastodon community.