The Parish Hall > Family Life

Baptism in case of miscarriage

(1/15) > >>

Penelope:
"How to Baptize in Case of Miscarriage" by Alana Rosshirt

I saw this on an acquaintance's blog once (I think) and thought it would be a good resource to post here, just in case people here find themselves to be in this unfortunate situation.

kayla_veronica:
Bookmarking this, thank you for sharing.

OCLittleFlower:
Thanks for sharing.  Should be recommended reading for engaged and married couples.

kayla_veronica:

--- Quote from: OCLittleFlower on May 02, 2013, 05:17:07 PM ---Should be recommended reading for engaged and married couples.

--- End quote ---

Absolutely.

totiusque:

--- Quote from: Penelope on May 02, 2013, 01:40:40 PM ---"How to Baptize in Case of Miscarriage" by Alana Rosshirt

I saw this on an acquaintance's blog once (I think) and thought it would be a good resource to post here, just in case people here find themselves to be in this unfortunate situation.

--- End quote ---

A friend of mine from our parish just did this a couple months ago.  He helped to "deliver" the baby (about 5-6 weeks old) and baptized her.  He said it was one of the hardest things he's ever had to do, but he also mentioned what an amazing experience it was to hold the little one in his hand while baptizing her.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version