Return of the King - GK Chesterton

Started by mikemac, April 15, 2020, 02:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikemac

Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

Lynne

In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Jayne

It really is amazingly good.  There is a bit around 15 minutes in about the abandonment of reason that reminds me of E Michael Jones comments on "logos."  And I found the ending quite relevant to our current situation:  "If there are ghastly things to be faced, the only thing we can do is make it glorious to face them."

I hope that lots of people watch this.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.