Job opportunities in Reading, UK, IT firm

Started by Greg, October 23, 2013, 07:29:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg

Know any 20 somethings who speak French or Italian who would be interested in an inside sales role in Reading Berkshire.  It would probably suit a graduate or someone 22-26 ish.  If they are outgoing and business-like but don't have a degree I think they would probably still get an interview.

They need to be an EU citizen.  The Head Recruiter is a friend of mine.  The hirer are a big tech firm hiring 30 people at the same time for an expansion into Europe, so I would imagine they must have at least 500-1000 staff globally.

- £35k to £50k base, double on target earnings.  (Assume you would be paid £35k basic)
- OTE Guaranteed first 3 months
- self service BI player
- massive growth
- no age restriction

PM me if suited and I will introduce you.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Basilios

Sounds great. Too good to be true. But I don't speak French or Italian unfortunately.

I also just got a job in sales starting Monday. Nothing like this position though. I'm working on commission only, in a small contractor for a larger Marketing company. Only face-to-face sales and I think most of it is getting people to sign up to donate to charity for a certain number of months. I only need 2 sales a day to hit min. wage, and anything over 4 sales a day gives me in the earning range of 20-30k a year. Anyway, it'll be good experience.
Set a watch, O Lord, before my mouth: and a door round about my lips. Incline not my heart to evil words.

zork

Quote from: Greg on October 23, 2013, 07:29:38 AM
Know any 20 somethings who speak French or Italian who would be interested in an inside sales role in Reading Berkshire.  It would probably suit a graduate or someone 22-26 ish.  If they are outgoing and business-like but don't have a degree I think they would probably still get an interview.

Too bad. I only know German (and am studying Russian at the moment).
Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat.

Greg

They want Danish speakers too, but I didn't bother posting that because I figured they were probably all in Denmark.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Bonaventure

Malheureusement, je ne vis pas en Angleterre et maintenant, j'ai un travail.
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Greg

I am working on both opportunities for you that I mentioned when I was over.  Trying to keep them at a high level so you get the job.  Sorry it is taking a while but the firm is busy closing a deal.

james03

"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

voxxpopulisuxx

I need someone to take out my trash Cut my firewood stack it Fix the Cadillac converter in my truck And paint my kitchen Must be able to speak Lithuanian Ukrainian Russian and French Spanish a plus American English even better
Lord Jesus Christ Most High Son of God have Mercy On Me a Sinner (Jesus Prayer)

"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." – Christopher Columbus
911!
"Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake, and so earn some right to rejoice when the victory is won. "— Louisa May Alcott

"From man's sweat and God's love, beer came into the world."St. Arnold (580-640)

Geocentrism holds no possible atheistic downside.

Roland Deschain

Quote from: voxxpopulisuxx on October 27, 2013, 03:00:23 PM
I need someone to take out my trash Cut my firewood stack it Fix the Cadillac converter in my truck And paint my kitchen Must be able to speak Lithuanian Ukrainian Russian and French Spanish a plus American English even better

If it means a chance of moving back to PA, when can I start?

uh...only speak English but can order breakfast and ask for directions in Russian.
'Since Moses was alone, by having been stripped as it were of the people's fear, he boldly approached the very darkness itself and entered the invisible things where he was no longer seen by those watching. After he entered the inner sanctuary of the divine mystical doctrine, there, while not being seen, he was in company with the Invisible. He teaches, I think, by the things he did that the one who is going to associate intimately with God must go beyond all that is visible and—lifting up his own mind, as to a mountaintop, to the invisible and incomprehensible—believe that the divine is there where the understanding does not reach.'

—St Gregory of Nyssa

Bonaventure

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Greg

It converts a Cadillac into a truck.

One of the greatest inventions ever to come out of Ireland.

voxxpopulisuxx

Quote from: Bonaventure on October 28, 2013, 10:54:32 PM
What's a Cadillac converter?
Its a device that only appears when ones thumbs and ones poor vision conspire to create textual confusion.
Lord Jesus Christ Most High Son of God have Mercy On Me a Sinner (Jesus Prayer)

"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." – Christopher Columbus
911!
"Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake, and so earn some right to rejoice when the victory is won. "— Louisa May Alcott

"From man's sweat and God's love, beer came into the world."St. Arnold (580-640)

Geocentrism holds no possible atheistic downside.

Kaesekopf

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.