Chat room is now dead

Started by Kaesekopf, February 06, 2013, 07:12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LausTibiChriste

Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Jacob

Around for awhile tonight if anyone wants to stop by.  BYOB
"Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time."
--Neal Stephenson

Carleendiane

Ok. Jacob, for somebody that can't talk you are get the CHAT room  going!  :rofl: :seeya:
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Carleendiane on September 09, 2017, 07:44:01 PM
Ok. Jacob, for somebody that can't talk you are get the CHAT room  going!  :rofl: :seeya:

No offense meant, Jacob. Forgive me if that was offensive,  :-[
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Jacob

Quote from: Carleendiane on September 09, 2017, 08:13:00 PM
No offense meant, Jacob. Forgive me if that was offensive,  :-[

Naw.  I got better things to do than be offended anymore.
"Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time."
--Neal Stephenson

Chestertonian

Carleem when are you coming to chat

I'm there now
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Jacob

--Neal Stephenson

Chestertonian

"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Obrien

Jacob

--Neal Stephenson

Jacob

I'll be around until 9pm CDT.
--Neal Stephenson

Serviam

I log in ever so often but never see anyone so usually log off a few minutes after. But logged in now  :D
With fear and trembling work out your salvation.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Serviam on October 13, 2017, 02:13:36 PM
I log in ever so often but never see anyone so usually log off a few minutes after. But logged in now  :D

It's good to announce you've logged in, Serviam! More likely someone will join you.

ServusMariae

Well ... whenever I log in into the chat, I hardly see a soul there 100% of the time. Maybe the format isn't like Facebook Messenger?

Jacob

Look up IRC on Wikipedia.  Definitely not like FB.

And yeah, seconding what Carleendiane said, it's best to announce you're going to be around.  And then when you log in, you should stick around for at least fifteen minutes.  Give people time to see that you're there and get logged in themselves if they've got time.

What time are you guys checking in?
--Neal Stephenson