5 o'clock somewhere, right, JC?

Started by JuniorCouncilor, March 04, 2014, 04:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JuniorCouncilor

Yes.

As a matter of fact, it's five o'clock here.  Thanks for noticing.  ;)

As you were.

maryslittlegarden

27 long minutes for me.  Did I mention how long that is when I  want to go home?
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Petrie

Yeah, but where's the pot of coffee!? ;)
Also known as 2Vermont in case you were wondering :-)

Heinrich

Time to say a Rosary and then go to the gym!
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Gardener

Quote from: Heinrich on March 04, 2014, 05:34:26 PM

Rosary workout! 5 different exercises, 10 iterations of each; and 5 of an "Our Father".

All Rosary, all the time.

Catholicize yo' musckles.
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

piabee

Heinrich

Quote from: Gardener on March 04, 2014, 05:36:11 PM

Rosary workout! 5 different exercises, 10 iterations of each; and 5 of an "Our Father".

I try to say 5 Aves between sets. Doesn't always work if the place is crowded.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Gardener

Quote from: Heinrich on March 04, 2014, 05:55:09 PM

What I described would probably be more along the lines of a Cross-fit workout.

per topic... 4 till 5 on 4 of 3.
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

Heinrich

Quote from: Gardener on March 04, 2014, 05:56:54 PM
Quote from: Heinrich on March 04, 2014, 05:55:09 PM

What I described would probably be more along the lines of a Cross-fit workout.

per topic... 4 till 5 on 4 of 3.

I have no idea what you mean, but I am confident that it makes sense(and within Charity  :D).

Gardener

Cross-fit comes up with crazy names for a workout that involves certain exercises for so many reps. Hence, one could come up with a Cross-fit workout called, "The Rosary".

4 til 5 on 4 of 3: 4 minutes til 5 on the 4th of March(3).

Kaesekopf

I know people who are members of the Church of Crossfit.

Similar to vegans, how do you know someone does Crossfit?

Don't worry.  They'll let you know.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Bonaventure

At least the cross fit people work out. Many of those trashing them don't even put a fraction of the effort that they do.
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

JuniorCouncilor

OK, I'm not sure anyone has quite understood what I was trying to say.

The little note in the upper right hand corner of the forum asked me, "It's five o'clock somewhere, right, JuniorCouncilor?"

At 5:20 PM.

Maybe it just doesn't realize I'm in Eastern time?

Kaesekopf

Quote from: JuniorCouncilor on March 06, 2014, 09:38:29 PM
OK, I'm not sure anyone has quite understood what I was trying to say.

The little note in the upper right hand corner of the forum asked me, "It's five o'clock somewhere, right, JuniorCouncilor?"

At 5:20 PM.

Maybe it just doesn't realize I'm in Eastern time?

Runs til 6pm.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.