Last Person to Post Wins!

Started by Sbyvl36, August 12, 2014, 11:42:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sbyvl36

Ok everyone, the last person to post on this thread (before the mods lock it) wins.
My blog: sbyvl.wordpress.com

"Hold firmly that our faith is identical with that of the ancients. Deny this, and you dissolve the unity of the Church."
--St. Thomas Aquinas

"Neither the true faith nor eternal salvation is to be found outside the Holy Catholic Church."
--Pope Pius IX

"That the Conciliar Church is a schismatic Church, because it breaks with the Catholic Church that has always been. It has its new dogmas, its new priesthood, its new institutions, its new worship, all already condemned by the Church in many a document, official and definitive."
--Archbishop Lefebvre

Heliocentricism is idiocy.

Mono no aware

What does the person win?  Unless the prize is a t-shirt, I fail to see much point.  Posts made in this subforum don't even get included in your total post count.

Sbyvl36

Quote from: Pon de Replay on August 12, 2014, 12:44:46 PM
What does the person win?  Unless the prize is a t-shirt, I fail to see much point.  Posts made in this subforum don't even get included in your total post count.

Stop ruining the fun!

"Hold firmly that our faith is identical with that of the ancients. Deny this, and you dissolve the unity of the Church."
--St. Thomas Aquinas

"Neither the true faith nor eternal salvation is to be found outside the Holy Catholic Church."
--Pope Pius IX

"That the Conciliar Church is a schismatic Church, because it breaks with the Catholic Church that has always been. It has its new dogmas, its new priesthood, its new institutions, its new worship, all already condemned by the Church in many a document, official and definitive."
--Archbishop Lefebvre

red solo cup

Are there any openings in your Grammar Gestapo?  I look really good in a trench coat. I can't think of anything better than pounding on someones door a 3 in the morning
demanding to know why they improperly used the pluperfect subjunctive.
non impediti ratione cogitationis

Sbyvl36

Quote from: red solo cup on August 13, 2014, 08:02:48 AM
Are there any openings in your Grammar Gestapo?  I look really good in a trench coat. I can't think of anything better than pounding on someones door a 3 in the morning
demanding to know why they improperly used the pluperfect subjunctive.

There's always room.  I hereby appoint you to the rank of Obergruppenführer in the SD Grammar Gestapo.  But it's not official until you post it on your profile like I have it.

--St. Thomas Aquinas

--Pope Pius IX

--Archbishop Lefebvre

red solo cup

Do I report directly to you or is there some sort of intermediate authority?

Sbyvl36

Quote from: red solo cup on August 13, 2014, 08:22:41 AM
Do I report directly to you or is there some sort of intermediate authority?

Directly to me.  There is no immediate authority as of yet.  We are still recruiting members.

--St. Thomas Aquinas

--Pope Pius IX

--Archbishop Lefebvre

red solo cup

Are there more members other than Jester and myself?  Or is that a state secret?

Sbyvl36

Quote from: red solo cup on August 13, 2014, 11:27:20 AM
Are there more members other than Jester and myself?  Or is that a state secret?

I believe there is one other member.

You haven't fulfilled the requirement yet.

--St. Thomas Aquinas

--Pope Pius IX

--Archbishop Lefebvre

red solo cup

All in good time Sylvia.  I have a few concerns I'd like to raise. While I'm flattered to be named an obergruppenfuhrer  I've never cared for empty honors. I see myself as more
a faceless cog in an uncaring machine.
I'm also concerned about any organization that would have me as a member. I would doubt it's judgement.

Sbyvl36

Quote from: red solo cup on August 13, 2014, 12:09:40 PM
All in good time Sylvia.  I have a few concerns I'd like to raise. While I'm flattered to be named an obergruppenfuhrer  I've never cared for empty honors. I see myself as more
a faceless cog in an uncaring machine.
I'm also concerned about any organization that would have me as a member. I would doubt it's judgement.

1. My name is not Sylvia.
2.  This is hardly an empty honor.
3. Any Gestapo is, by nature, uncaring.
4. Nice paraphrase of Groucho Marx.
5. It's your choice, either way.  Just have a reply within 2.4 hours.

--St. Thomas Aquinas

--Pope Pius IX

--Archbishop Lefebvre

red solo cup

The Curt Jester

Please, do not post one word sentences unless they are exclamations.  Thank you.
The royal feast was done; the King
Sought some new sport to banish care,
And to his jester cried: "Sir Fool,
Kneel now, and make for us a prayer!"

The jester doffed his cap and bells,
And stood the mocking court before;
They could not see the bitter smile
Behind the painted grin he wore.

He bowed his head, and bent his knee
Upon the Monarch's silken stool;
His pleading voice arose: "O Lord,
Be merciful to me, a fool!"

Kaesekopf

Or?!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Sbyvl36

--St. Thomas Aquinas

--Pope Pius IX

--Archbishop Lefebvre