Hello

Started by Thomcross, January 26, 2019, 02:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomcross

Hello, I'm Thomcross, I'm new here. I came here because I like to read on Traditional Catholicism, and talk to others about the same. I am also on Fisheaters, though I don't post often. I use the screen name Thomcross  because of an interest in Thomism.

mikemac

Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

red solo cup

non impediti ratione cogitationis

Michael Wilson

Hello Thom!
Welcome to the forum, I hope you like it here and participate in the discussions.
You can also fill out the questionnaire for new members which is the first thread on this section and tell us about yourself.
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

Thomcross

Quote from: Michael Wilson on January 27, 2019, 09:44:32 AM
Hello Thom!
Welcome to the forum, I hope you like it here and participate in the discussions.
You can also fill out the questionnaire for new members which is the first thread on this section and tell us about yourself.

It is nice to meet everybody. I think there is a lot of good material to read here. I will fill some of the questionnaire when I get a chance.

james03

K. (forum owner) will be happy someone actually filled out his questionnaire.  We'll have to remember this as some sort of forum feast day.

Kidding aside, welcome to the forum.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Thomcross

I answered some of the questions in my original post, I guess I can add more later, I don't know what is needed.

Gardener

Quote from: Thomcross on January 29, 2019, 02:50:21 PM
  I answered some of the questions in my original post, I guess I can add more later, I don't know what is needed.

https://www.suscipedomine.com/forum/index.php?topic=48.0
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

Thomcross

I guess I can add more: I currently live in Oregon, I don't know about favorites as I read a variety of things.