Consecration of the forum to the Sacred Heart of Jesus - A Request

Started by Kaesekopf, June 07, 2013, 04:58:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaesekopf

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Lynne

In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Lynne

Tomorrow is the First Friday of March 2020 (and it's an Ember Day).

:pray2:
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Jayne

Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Lynne

Quote from: Jayne on April 02, 2020, 05:44:18 PM
Did you forget this month, Lynne?

I did! Mea culpa...

Today's the First Friday of April 2020.

Jayne

Quote from: Lynne on April 03, 2020, 02:37:37 AM
Quote from: Jayne on April 02, 2020, 05:44:18 PM
Did you forget this month, Lynne?

I did! Mea culpa...

Today's the First Friday of April 2020.

I'm going to take a wild guess and assume that something has happened to disrupt your normal routine.  ;D

Anyhow, my prayers for the forum and for the whole world.
:pray3:
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Lynne

Lynne

Lynne

Lynne

Lynne

Lynne

Lynne

Christe Eleison

Lynne