Katholisches Fernsehen

Started by Heinrich, January 15, 2013, 06:24:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heinrich

Aus Österreich. Diese Sendung fasst mit strenggläubigen Programmen. Ab und zu gibt's doch Strecken mit der "Geisterzeit von Vatiken II."
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Gottmitunsalex

"Nothing is more miserable than those people who never failed to attack their own salvation. When there was need to observe the Law, they trampled it under foot. Now that the Law has ceased to bind, they obstinately strive to observe it. What could be more pitiable that those who provoke God not only by transgressing the Law but also by keeping it? But at any rate the Jews say that they, too, adore God. God forbid that I say that. No Jew adores God! Who say so? The Son of God say so. For he said: "If you were to know my Father, you would also know me. But you neither know me nor do you know my Father". Could I produce a witness more trustworthy than the Son of God?"  St. John Chrysostom  Sunday Homily

"The two goals of the Jews: The universal domination of the world and the destruction of Catholicism, out of hatred for Christ" --Mgr. Jouin

Heinrich

"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Graham

Es ist ein Joke. Sind Sie ein bissen sensitive?  :tongue:

Graham

Heinrich

Ja. Ich reagiere auf empfindliche Witze. Es sah wie aus, dass Priester getoten wurden.

Kaesekopf

What's the purpose of the Wolfenstein 3D clip? 
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Bonaventure

Quote from: Kaesekopf on January 21, 2013, 11:03:01 AM

Ich spreche nur Deutsch....

jk
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Graham

I've always suspected that Alex is a Nazi, and here I caught him talking German, just like a Nazi would. The video clip is intended as an overt threat, revealing what I will do to him - and his pack of German Shepherds - once I locate his secret castle.

Alex, I hope your Hitler-stache is nicely groomed and your mechatronic battle armour is in working order, cause I'm coming for you.

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Graham on January 21, 2013, 11:32:33 AM

I've always suspected that Alex is a Nazi, and here I caught him talking German, just like a Nazi would. The video clip is intended as an overt threat, revealing what I will do to him - and his pack of German Shepherds - once I locate his secret castle.

Alex, I hope your Hitler-stache is nicely groomed and your mechatronic battle armour is in working order, cause I'm coming for you.

...Heinrich posted the thread... and you posted before Alex.........   :huh:

Also, I am unable to tell if sarcasm or not.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Heinrich

Graham's post was a fail at humor, and now he is relishing in our hyper sensitivity to Nazi comparisons.

zork

Ach du lieber...Das ist sehr schrecklich!

Oder nichts.
Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat.

zork

Quote from: Graham on January 21, 2013, 11:32:33 AM

Kein englisch hier gesprochen! Raus!

zork

Kameraden, wir mussen der Vatersprache bewahren.