Iphone 5

Started by Archer, August 22, 2018, 12:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archer

I have a used Iphone 5 for sale. It was always stored in a case, no scratches or damages visible.

PM me if interested.
"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

LausTibiChriste

Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Gardener

I still use my old, decrepit iPhone 3 to play chant music at night for when my oldest is going to sleep.

There are uses :)
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: Gardener on August 22, 2018, 02:03:22 PM
I still use my old, decrepit iPhone 3 to play chant music at night for when my oldest is going to sleep.

Found the Trad Dad.

Chant has so many uses - I find it particularly helpful at work
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Heinrich

Archer, is this the one you washed?
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Archer

"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

Archer

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on August 22, 2018, 01:46:58 PM
Its 2018 mate

And I have an SE. Some people prefer a cheaper or smaller phone.  :shrug:

Thought I'd offer it here first.

Sockpuppet

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on August 22, 2018, 01:46:58 PM
Its 2018 mate

I am still rocking a Samsung S5 I purchased 4 years ago!

Heinrich

What model is it? For the techies here, is it worth getting if one wants to watch diy and real estate vids, send one hundred thousand texts and pics a day, and keep her husband somewhere in the virtual rolodex?
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Kaesekopf

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on August 22, 2018, 02:05:19 PM
Quote from: Gardener on August 22, 2018, 02:03:22 PM

Found the Trad Dad.

Chant has so many uses - I find it particularly helpful at work
>implying real trads use the internet
>implying real trads let their children around mobile phones
>implying real trads don't chant the office each night with their children

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.