'Bout time I think

Started by abc123, January 19, 2017, 07:07:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abc123

Let me first thank Kaesekopf for allowing me to post here and for treating me fairly and respectfully. I realize I was a (unwanted) guest here so the charity is appreciated. It seems that I am spending more time here than is prudent with my life being as busy as it is.

To those I have exchanged PMs and emails with I will still check them if I get them. If any of you have questions please let me know. Thanks to all of you for your charity as well.

To those I had/have disagreements with I wish peace and hold no ill feelings or anything personal. Forgive me if I gave offense.

To those who pray that I "return to the Church" I appreciate the spirit with which your prayers are offered. I will take all the prayers I can get. Of course I also pray that you would come to embrace Orthodoxy as well.

God bless and take care.

Lynne

Awww. This sounds like you're leaving.  :(
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

LausTibiChriste

Sad  :-[

God bless you abc and all the best  :beer:
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Prayerful

Oh that's sad, please stay if you can, but real life has the absolute priority.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Bonaventure

I wish you'd stay. I know how burnout is, though.

God be with you my friend.
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

PerEvangelicaDicta

They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled
Psalms 36:19

Michael Wilson

Goodbye abc and I wish you all the best; I enjoyed your posts here.
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers