Yer Weather

Started by Heinrich, January 22, 2019, 10:57:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heinrich

Going to be 96ish with humidity here in Kentucky today. I am thinking a midnight run to Woodland Park, Colorado may be in the offing. Low to mid 70's this weekend with about 20% humidity. Wait, work. Never mind.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

red solo cup

non impediti ratione cogitationis

Lynne

In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Heinrich

Thermo in the car registered 97 yesterday in SE Indiana. No fool'n. Our friends in the northern Rockies got a good dusting.  :o
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Bernadette

Highs in the 90s here in MS. I can't wait for cooler temperatures!
My Lord and my God.

mikemac

Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

aquinas138

97 in the north Atlanta 'burbs today, about the same tomorrow. And then finally 77 on Saturday!
What shall we call you, O full of grace? * Heaven? for you have shone forth the Sun of Righteousness. * Paradise? for you have brought forth the Flower of immortality. * Virgin? for you have remained incorrupt. * Pure Mother? for you have held in your holy embrace your Son, the God of all. * Entreat Him to save our souls.

maryslittlegarden

For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

maryslittlegarden

Mid sixties for the beginning of this week and a snow/blizzard warning starting tomorrow.  Yippee and Happy Winter
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Heinrich

partly cloudy and pleasant in Northern Kentucky. 70ish.

MundaCorMeum

Still 85 degrees here in the deep south 😩.  Humidity is finally starting to drop, Deo gratias!  It's supposed to be cooler over the weekend.  Can't wait! 

Bernadette

70s during the day, 40s at night. Finally.  :)
My Lord and my God.

maryslittlegarden

12 inches of snow this weekend....no travel advisory till noon today.  Yippee

maryslittlegarden

Lynne

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on December 30, 2019, 01:23:29 PM
12 inches of snow this weekend....no travel advisory till noon today.  Yippee

:(
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"