Author Topic: Tucker Carlson calls out Trump's campaign lawyer over claims of election fraud  (Read 1157 times)

Offline Innocent Smith

• Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
As I suspected, it turns out Sydney is too crazy for Trump.

Giuliani releases statement distancing Trump campaign from lawyer Sidney Powell

WASHINGTON - The president's legal team was thrown into tumult Sunday when two Trump attorneys - Rudy Giuliani and Jenna Ellis - released a statement abruptly distancing the campaign from a third attorney, Sidney Powell.

Giuliani, Ellis and Powell all appeared together at a news conference Thursday, when they made a range of baseless accusations about the integrity of the election. Powell in particular has been vocal in lobbing some of the most convoluted claims, alleging a conspiracy that involved "communist money," the late Venezuelan president Hugo Chávez and an algorithm favoring Democrats.

"Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own," Giuliani and Ellis said in their statement Sunday. "She is not a member of the Trump Legal Team. She is also not a lawyer for the President in his personal capacity."...
I am going to hold a pistol to the head of the modern man. But I shall not use it to kill him, only to bring him to life.

Offline TradGranny

• Mary Garden
  • Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Traditional Catholic

WASHINGTON - The president's legal team was thrown into tumult Sunday when two Trump attorneys - Rudy Giuliani and Jenna Ellis - released a statement abruptly distancing the campaign from a third attorney, Sidney Powell.

Giuliani, Ellis and Powell all appeared together at a news conference Thursday, when they made a range of baseless accusations about the integrity of the election. Powell in particular has been vocal in lobbing some of the most convoluted claims, alleging a conspiracy that involved "communist money," the late Venezuelan president Hugo Chávez and an algorithm favoring Democrats.

"Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own," Giuliani and Ellis said in their statement Sunday. "She is not a member of the Trump Legal Team. She is also not a lawyer for the President in his personal capacity."...

Sidney Powell has evidence of both political parties engaging in vote manipulation. That may make her unpopular and dangerous to both Ds and Rs, but it does not make her "crazy."
To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that.
Saint Teresa of Avila

The following users thanked this post: maryslittlegarden, Críostóir, Lynne, Miriam_M

Offline Innocent Smith

• Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Roman Catholic

Sidney Powell has evidence of both political parties engaging in vote manipulation. That may make her unpopular and dangerous to both Ds and Rs, but it does not make her "crazy."

Could be.  But I don't see it.  This is over a tiff with Tucker and Fox News.  Trump is not a fan of Fox News these days and we even know his eventual media plans.  That aside.  I find it hard to reconcile your statement with Trump's camp seemingly siding with Fox News against Sidney Powell. 

Even if there is some other explanation.  They are clearly on their heels here in agreeing with Fox News about Ms. Powell.

BTW, the votes were literally dragged from one basket, Trump's and deposited into Biden's in order to pull this off.  Unless you have video of it being done I have no idea how they intend to prove it.  I realize they can try and retrieve forensic data, but who knows where the deed was done.  Could have been on laptops that have been smashed in pieces and currently warehoused in land fills. 
I am going to hold a pistol to the head of the modern man. But I shall not use it to kill him, only to bring him to life.

Offline christulsa

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
    • The Okie Traditionalist Blog
There’s betta be a whole lotta Crack, when dey’s Crack open da Kraken
Or da country’s gonna Crack, and everyone’s gonna be on Crack
Crack-itty Crack
Crack open da Kraken

The following users thanked this post: james03

Offline james03

• Hauptmann
  • The Brutal Clarity of a Winter Morning
  • Religion: Catholic
I find it hard to reconcile your statement with Trump's camp seemingly siding with Fox News against Sidney Powell.
"Seemingly, a reasonable point, however since we don't know anything, it's 50/50.  What we know: Trump's team put out a statement that Sidney Powell is not part of the Trump Legal Team and not Trump's personal attorney.  That, and Powell appeared with the Trump team at a press conference.  What does this mean?  Nobody knows.

Even if there is some other explanation.  They are clearly on their heels here in agreeing with Fox News about Ms. Powell.
  False.  They are not "agreeing" with Fox News about Powell.

Until the votes are certified and submitted to congress, it is all speculation and psyops. 
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Online mikemac

• Hauptmann
  • Religion: Catholic
Jacob posted this in the other thread.  She is still in the game big time.  She is just not a hired lawyer on the Trump team.  Here client is We The People.

Making Sense Of The News About Sidney Powell

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/making-sense-news-about-sidney-powell

Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima’s prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is “despair, overcome.”
Source

The following users thanked this post: Críostóir, Miriam_M, TradGranny

Offline christulsa

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
    • The Okie Traditionalist Blog

Offline TradGranny

• Mary Garden
  • Wachtmeister
Time to order more rice and beans.

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/breaking-trump-administration-begins-formal-transition-process-to-president-elect-joe-biden/

In the event that vote-stealing is proven and the Constitutional process is followed, and Trump is the winner -- it will be time to order MUCH more rice, beans and ammo because the satanic globalists will not be defeated without bloodshed.
To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that.
Saint Teresa of Avila

The following users thanked this post: maryslittlegarden, mikemac, Lynne