Election Fraud Thread

Started by Heinrich, November 07, 2020, 08:46:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikemac

TRUMP TAKES QUESTIONS: President Trump Answers Reporter Questions for First Time Since Election Day

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg1J9k4tyAI[/yt]
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

King Wenceslas

Quote from: christulsa on November 25, 2020, 04:49:47 PM
Well, Trump may tolerate the Homos, but if he loses, I'll blame in part the "conservative" purist NeverTrumpers out there perpetually bashing the president, who didn't vote for Trump.  Had they voted, there would be no question Trump won.   They will have the blood of millions of aborted babies on their hands, otherwise saved under a Trump administration.  And that's just as scandalous as Trump approving of Homo marriage. I'm just sayin.

Not one of the NeverTrumpers. Voted for him. Lesser of two evils doctrine.

Relying on the Stockdale paradox:

QuoteAdmiral James Stockdale explained this idea as the following: "You must never confuse faith that you will prevail in the end — which you can never afford to lose — with the discipline to confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be."

In the most simplest explanation of this paradox, it's the idea of hoping for the best, but acknowledging and preparing for the worst.

Always knowing that Christ and his Church will prevail in the end but not denying the grim reality that the Body of Christ finds itself in at this moment in both the spiritual and the physical world. When the Body of Christ has to align itself in the political world with someone like Trump, you know things are really bad. He ain't no Reagan.

christulsa

So Biden ISN'T the better choice then??

And you're hoping Trump wins???

:huh:

Non Nobis

Sidney Powell tweeted this video [yt]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t75xvZ3osFg[/yt]

I think it is not from 2020 but shows how one vote counting machine, Diebold, could be used for fraud.

A comment says: "Diebold Election Systems became Premier Election Solutions became Dominion Voting Systems. Guess which voting system was in place in every single swing state this election, and was prone to "glitches" that switched peoples votes around? Yep, Dominion Voting Systems
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Miriam_M

Quote from: Non Nobis on November 28, 2020, 01:02:38 AM

A comment says: "Diebold Election Systems became Premier Election Solutions became Dominion Voting Systems. Guess which voting system was in place in every single swing state this election, and was prone to "glitches" that switched peoples votes around? Yep, Dominion Voting Systems

This is completely believable, because boy, do I remember how Diebold has been corruptible in the not so distant past.

Innocent Smith

Quote from: Miriam_M on November 28, 2020, 01:48:29 AM
Quote from: Non Nobis on November 28, 2020, 01:02:38 AM

This is completely believable, because boy, do I remember how Diebold has been corruptible in the not so distant past.

Interesting as I remember the 'Diebold' name as well.  This is what liberals complained about immediately following the 2000 Election that boiled down to the forensic examination of chads by a bunch of cads, aka as lawyers, aka the scum of the earth.

My concern here is that it came from the 'Com Boxes' of an 'Official' article.  That I have not heard the name 'Diebold' brought up in any news story since this nightmare began causes me to be a little less optimistic.

However, if this is true, it is a great sign of hope indeed. 
I am going to hold a pistol to the head of the modern man. But I shall not use it to kill him, only to bring him to life.

james03

Big court victory for Trump. All mail in ballots now in question in Pennsylvania. They weren't allowed under the PA constitution. Certification put on hold.  Not over yet.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

TradGranny

To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that.
Saint Teresa of Avila

christulsa

Dear Pennsylvania State Representative,

I am writing on behalf of my family in [insert state].  We implore you to set aside all illegal, fraudulent votes for Joe Biden, and to certify Trump as the rightful, legal winner of electoral votes for the State of Pennsylvania.  If you do not challenge this fraudulent coup, the Democratic Party will have taken over the Country through a rigged election, and will practically force upon us a state of Communism.  The very survival of the United States of America, based on the Constitution, and our very freedoms and liberties, is at stake at this moment.  Have courage and do your duty!  Otherwise, the People will no longer have any confidence whatsoever in electing our Representatives, for many generations to come.

Sincerely,

[Insert name]

https://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs/legis/home/member_information/contact.cfm?body=H

Took me less than an hour.   8)

james03

"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Non Nobis

Quote from: TradGranny on November 28, 2020, 11:54:23 AM
PA Judge declares election likely unconstitutional.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/pa-judge-declares-pa-election-likely-unconstitutional-over-mail-in-ballots-gives-state-legislators-power-to-choose-electors/

It seems the PA Supreme Court later today denied any request for redress:

Quotehttp://www.pacourts.us/assets/files/setting-7862/file-

Just a couple extracts (not a summary).  Sorry for the awful copy-and-paste.

JUSTICE WECHT Filed: November 28, 2020 I join the Court's order because I wholeheartedly agree that, whatever the merits of Petitioners' claims regarding the  constitutionality  of  Act  77,1 their request  for retrospective relief as to the 2020 General Election is barred by the doctrine of laches. I write separately to explain my view as to the limited relief available when courts are faced with a wholesale challenge to the results of an election. As today's order aptly notes, "[l]aches is an equitable doctrine that bars relief when a  complaining  party  is  guilty  of  want  of  due  diligence  in  failing  to  promptly  institute  an 1Act of October 31, 2019, P.L. 552, No. 77.
[68 MAP 2020] -2action to the prejudice of another."  Stilp v. Hafer, 718 A.2d 290,292(Pa. 1998)
Traditionally, "the defendant bears the burden to demonstrate that enforcing the plaintiff's rights would be inequitable under the circumstances."  Sernovitz v.  Dershaw, 127 A.3d 783, 791(Pa. 2015).  In the context of a challenge to the results of an election, however, due consideration must also be accorded to the rights of those voters who cast ballots in good faith reliance upon the laws passed by their elected representatives. See Hunter  v.  Hamilton  Cty.  Bd.  of  Elections,  635  F.3d  219,  243  (6th  Cir.  2011)  ("To disenfranchise  citizens  whose  only  error  was  relying  on  [state]  instructions...[is] fundamentally unfair."). Given the impracticality of joining as essential parties the millions of  Pennsylvanians  whose  votes  Petitioners  seek  to  discard  here,  the  judiciary must consider their interests when balancing the equities.
[68 MAP 2020] -5Petitioners cannot carry their enormous burden.  They have failed to allege that even a single mail-in ballot was fraudulently cast or counted.  Notably, these Petitioners sought  to  intervene  in  a  federal  lawsuit  in  which  the campaign of  President  Donald  J. Trump—an ostensible beneficiary of Petitioners' efforts to disenfranchise more than one-third of the Commonwealth's electorate—explicitly disclaimed any allegation of fraud in the conduct of Pennsylvania's General Election.  See Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. v. Secretary Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, No. 20-3371 (3d Cir. Nov. 27, 2020), slip op.  at  2("[A]s  [Trump  Presidential Campaign]  lawyer  Rudolph  Giuliani  stressed,  the Campaign 'doesn't plead fraud....  [T]his is not a fraud case.'" (quoting Mot. To Dismiss Hr'g Tr. 118:19-20, 137:18)). The absence of fraud allegations from this matter—not to mention actual evidence of fraud—alone is fatal to Petitioners' claims.

More importantly, though, there is no basis in law by which the courts may grant Petitioners' request to ignore the  results of  an  election  and recommit the  choice to  the General  Assembly  to  substitute  its  preferred  slate  of  electors  for  the  one  chosen  by  a majority of Pennsylvania's voters.

[and they go on to argue that]

Having delayed this suit until two elections were conducted under Act 77'snew, no-excuse  mail-in  voting  system,  Petitioners—several  of  whom  participated  in  primary elections under this system without complaint—play a dangerous game at the expense of  every  Pennsylvania  voter.    Petitioners waived their  opportunity  to  challenge  Act  77 before the election, choosing instead to "lay by and gamble upon receiving a favorable decision of the electorate."  Toney v. White, 488 F.2d 310, 314 (5th Cir. 1973) (en banc).  Unsatisfied with the results of that wager, they would now flip over the table, scattering to the shadows the votes of millions of Pennsylvanians.  It is not our role to lend legitimacy to  such  transparent  and  untimely  efforts  to  subvert  the  will  of  Pennsylvania  voters.13Courts should not decide elections when the will of the voters is clear.

It's too bad that more legal cases and appeals weren't brought against mail-in voting before the election.  Trump and others protested it loudly enough... but thought he would win anyway.   Of course associated frauds were the real problem but apparently they weren't explicitly proved in this case?  (I remember talk show host Mark Levin telling Pennsylvanians to be sure to call their congressmen to stop their Supreme Court)

At the very least mail-in voting should be banned in the future.

But it's not over until it's over. :pray2:
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Non Nobis

Trump tweets "The number of ballots that our Campaign is challenging in the Pennsylvania case is FAR LARGER than the 81,000 vote margin. It's not even close. Fraud and illegality ARE a big part of the case. Documents being completed. We will appeal!"

TradGranny

Saint Teresa of Avila

TradGranny

Parler
| 559 Comments | Print |
November 28, 2020
The 'smartest man in the room' has joined Sidney Powell's team
By Andrea Widburg

In her Georgia complaint, Sidney Powell included the declaration of Navid Keshavarz-Nia, an expert witness who stated under oath that there was massive computer fraud in the 2020 election, all of it intended to secure a victory for Joe Biden.  Dr. Kershavarz-Nia's name may not mean a lot to you, but it's one of the weightiest names in the world when it comes to sniffing out cyber-security problems.

We know how important Dr. Kershavarz-Nia is because, just two and a half months ago, the New York Times ran one of its Sunday long-form articles about a massive, multi-million-dollar fraud that a talented grifter ran against the American intelligence and military communities.  Dr. Kershavarz-Nia is one of the few people who comes off looking good:

Navid Keshavarz-Nia, those who worked with him said, "was always the smartest person in the room." In doing cybersecurity and technical counterintelligence work for the C.I.A., N.S.A. and F.B.I., he had spent decades connecting top-secret dots. After several months of working with Mr. Courtney, he began connecting those dots too. He did not like where they led.

Not only does Dr. Kershavarz-Nia have an innate intelligence, but he's also got extraordinary academic and practical skills in cyber-fraud detection and analysis.  The reason we know about his qualifications is that it takes seven paragraphs for him to list them in the declaration he signed to support the Georgia complaint.

His qualifications include a B.A., M.A., and Ph.D. in various areas of electrical and computer engineering.  In addition, "I have advanced trained from the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), National Security Agency (NSA), DHS office of Intelligence & Analysis (I&A) and Massachusetts Institution of Technology (MIT)."

Professionally, Dr. Kershavarz-Nia has spent his career as a cyber-security engineer.  "My experience," he attests," spans 35 years performing technical assessment, mathematical modeling, cyber-attack pattern analysis, and security intelligence[.]"  I will not belabor the point.  Take it as given that Dr. Kershavarz-Nia may know more about cyber-security than anyone else in America.

So what does the brilliant Dr. Kershavarz-Nia have to say?  This:

1. Hammer and Scorecard is real, not a hoax (as Democrats allege), and both are used to manipulate election outcomes.

2. Dominion, ES&S, Scytl, and Smartmatic are all vulnerable to fraud and vote manipulation — and the mainstream media reported on these vulnerabilities in the past.

3. Dominion has been used in other countries to "forge election results."

4. Dominion's corporate structure is deliberately confusing to hide relationships with Venezuela, China, and Cuba.

5. Dominion machines are easily hackable.

6. Dominion memory cards with cryptographic key access to the systems were stolen in 2019.

Although he had no access to the machines, Dr. Kershavarz has looked at available data about the election and the vote results.  Based on that information, he concluded

1. The counts in the disputed states (Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada, and Georgia) show electronic manipulation.

2. The simultaneous decision in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Arizona, Nevada, and Georgia to pretend to halt counting votes was unprecedented and demonstrated a coordinated effort to collude toward desired results.

3. One to two percent of votes were forged in Biden's favor.

4. Optical scanners were set to accept unverified, un-validated ballots.

5. The scanners failed to keep records for audits, an outcome that must have been deliberately programmed.

6. The stolen cryptographic key, which applied to all voting systems, was used to alter vote counts.

7. The favorable votes pouring in after hours for Biden could not be accounted for by a Democrat preference for mailed in ballots.  They demonstrated manipulation.  For example, in Pennsylvania, it was physically impossible to feed 400,000 ballots into the machines within 2–3 hours.

8. Dominion used Chinese parts, and there's reason to believe that China, Venezuela, Cuba interfered in the election.

9. There was a Hammer and Scorecard cyber-attack that altered votes in the battleground states, and then forwarded the results to Scytl servers in Frankfurt, Germany, to avoid detection.

10. The systems failed to produce any auditable results.

Based on the above findings, Dr. Keshavarz-Nia concluded with "high confidence that the election 2020 data were altered in all battleground states resulting in a [sic] hundreds of thousands of votes that were cast for President Trump to be transferred [sic] to Vice President Biden."
Saint Teresa of Avila

King Wenceslas

Quote from: christulsa on November 27, 2020, 05:04:01 PM
So Biden ISN'T the better choice then??

And you're hoping Trump wins???

:huh:

Hoping and praying that Biden doesn't win is more like it.   ;D

The Trumpster is more of obtaining the final result you desire. That Joe ends up dead a few years from now while never having become President.

Trump is just a long line of "conservative" presidents since 1968 that never really stop the slid to a marxist state but just slow it down and in some cases make it worst. Such as Nixon's opening to Communist China and Reagan caving into a deal on illegal immigrants. What did we get from the Nixon and Reagan deals? China is a major military and economical threat to the USA while they remain communist and we are now awash in low IQ (87) violent types from south of the border.

Hoping that when the jig goes up that there is some Pinochet out there that will crush the Marxists and hold onto power for about 20 years to get this country on the right track. A purge of the college and university system would be a good start for him.