Election Fraud Thread

Started by Heinrich, November 07, 2020, 08:46:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

james03

"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Elizabeth.2

Quote from: Graham on November 11, 2020, 10:00:32 AM
Quote from: maryslittlegarden on November 11, 2020, 09:15:35 AM
Not sure if this is the right place... but...

Any thoughts on if we will see states wanting to secede?  On either side?

There will be noises and threats but nobody with money or power would stand to gain from that yet. We're in a place where the collective epistemology has largely unraveled - as some have described it, people are now living in parallel universes, or are watching different movies - but the system still has a lot of cultural and financial inertia behind it.
Not to hijack a good thread - but the old "As the Church goes, so goes the World" saying comes to mind.  As in, illegal fake election of Bergoglio by the Sankt Gallen Mafia, and the Superforce come to mind.  I figure we're in for a double Presidency like the double Papacy.

james03

#MaidenGate  Team woman, unite.  They used your maiden names to get fake ballots:

https://www.somebitchtoldme.com/post/maidengate-i-wasn-t-thinking-big-enough

The website is currently under heavy attack.  See if you can take snips of the article.   As soon as the page loads, scroll down and take a snapshot.  Looks like it lasts for about 10 seconds and then crashes.

#MaidenGate is being surpressed on Twitter.  Use other social media.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

Non Nobis

There have been a lot of assurances of HUMONGOUS fraud evidence coming from Trump and his team such as Rudy Guiliani and Sidney Powell.

But I agree with President Trump's 2020 Senior Advisor who says it's time to present evidence of irregularities in (Dominion) voting machines to a court of law. The claims concerning a CIA supercomputer Hammer and software Scorecard are amazing. This is old but maybe is still claimed:  .  But someone has to believe in them who has power to change the results, not just those who already believe in Trump.

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/lewandowski-if-she-says-she-has-evidence-i-have-no-reason-doubt-her-all

I'll pray all will be well and I am just being impatient. I have a tendency to read fact checkers etc. even when I know they are liberal, not to make up my mind for me but to make me aware of the opposition and the possibility that they have a point.

Obviously if Trump really won we have a TRUE conspiracy theory.  I'm slow to jump on a theory just because it supports my side.
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

christulsa

I suspect Dominion's software is the main mechanism for the fraud, and that it is run by Satanists, hence the name. 

Elizabeth.2

Exactly the name for these satanists, so we pray that the Queen of Angels will dispatch an army of Holy Dominations to confound and straiten the demonis software.  :pray3:

Miriam_M

THIS:

Quote from: christulsa on November 17, 2020, 10:21:05 AM
I suspect Dominion's software is the main mechanism for the fraud, and that it is run by Satanists, hence the name.

AND THIS:

Quote from: Elizabeth.2 on November 17, 2020, 11:20:16 AM
Exactly the name for these satanists, so we pray that the Queen of Angels will dispatch an army of Holy Dominations to confound and straiten the demonic software.  :pray3:

Chris' observation is exactly the chilling thought that crossed my mind when the brand name was first uttered.

One thing that I forgot to mention about Fr. R's podcast from the previous page:  He mentions that there have been all kinds of spells and curses, by witches and Satanists, during the last phase of the campaign leading up to the election, and I believe some of those have intensified as the election grew near.  (I seem to remember reading about that.)

Christe Eleison

Evidence of voting fraud continues to grows-11-17-20

"Evidence of voting fraud continues to grow as tens-of-thousands of

dead people reportedly  voted in states across the country.

One America's Pearson Sharp has more on the strange voting patterns

that cast doubt on the outcome of the election. "

:pray2:

Non Nobis

Quote from: Christe Eleison on November 17, 2020, 08:47:17 PM
Evidence of voting fraud continues to grows-11-17-20

"Evidence of voting fraud continues to grow as tens-of-thousands of

dead people reportedly  voted in states across the country.

One America's Pearson Sharp has more on the strange voting patterns

that cast doubt on the outcome of the election. "

:pray2:

I'm so impatient to hear some acceptance from the courts. Or show me what you would show the jury to make the evidence more than an assertion of probababilities. I hear so many absolute assertions of fraud but that is completely compatible with plain denial and mocking from the other side.... oh dear, Mark Levin just said "the courts are in on this".

:pray1:
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Xavier

I think the best thing is to leave it in God's Hands and pray. Jesus and Mary are still on Their Throne and still in Sovereign Control of everything in the world. There have been Heavenly Messages that the election result was illicit and fraud was perpetrated; that President Trump would have won in an honest election. We can leave it in Heaven's Hands as we pray, pray, pray.
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

james03

The first hurdle is around December 13.  The final hurdle is Jan 20.  We don't know Trump's legal strategy because his team is smart enough to not broadcast it.  You are only going to hear speculation and psy-op leaks for a few weeks, e.g. you leak that criminal indictments are being prepared to jar some people into whistleblowing.  Keep in mind Thanksgiving is coming up, so Trump may hold off until after that.  We are actually in a "slow" news cycle now and are only getting opinions and speculation.

Lynne

Thanks, James.

Al Gore, in 2000, thought he was "president-elect" for 37 days after the November election before he was corrected.
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Miriam_M

Good comments from James and Lynne. 

We Americans are quite impatient, including (maybe especially) with our elections.  I don't mean people on this thread (it seems that now I always have to be explicit about that, sigh,).  I mean the public, and the media trying to influence the public, wants the announcement of a winner.  From the beginning American media has been aggressive about "getting the scoop," and I completely agree with those news commentators who have criticized the "certification of the election" by the self-appointed media "authorities." 

I have two concerns at this point: the scope of the fraud-enabling software (whether that can be located or not) and the aggressive harassment that Republican lawyers have been subject to from hired operatives for the Dems, causing many lawyers to have to enlist private security forces and some to drop their legal efforts on behalf of Trump, entirely.

The Democratic Party is thoroughly corrupt at this point, and my fear is that they will stop at nothing; they are like the Mafia.  It isn't affecting my prayer about this, but it is a general concern I have for the future.  I'm praying a great deal about the Georgia congressional seats so that we might get some federal oversight for the next presidential election, which would include federal prison time for interference in any election.

Miriam_M

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on November 11, 2020, 09:15:35 AM
Not sure if this is the right place... but...

Any thoughts on if we will see states wanting to secede?  On either side?

I haven't heard/read news of that possibility in this round, but it definitely came up in 2016, when the Far West behaved like spoiled children and discussed seceding.  (Wait, they weren't behaving liked spoiled children before?)

Lynne

Quote from: Miriam_M on November 18, 2020, 01:30:26 PM

The Democratic Party is thoroughly corrupt at this point, and my fear is that they will stop at nothing; they are like the Mafia.  It isn't affecting my prayer about this, but it is a general concern I have for the future.  I'm praying a great deal about the Georgia congressional seats so that we might get some federal oversight for the next presidential election, which would include federal prison time for interference in any election.

Yes, they are indeed like the Mafia which is why I'm glad that Rudy Giuliani is one of President Trump's lawyers. Mr. Giuliani led the 1980s federal prosecution of New York City mafia bosses as U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York.
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"