Author Topic: Trump's elections fraud sting operation  (Read 1330 times)

Offline King Wenceslas

• What we do in life echoes in eternity.
  • Feldwebel
  • Religion: Catholic
Re: Trump's elections fraud sting operation
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2020, 12:33:43 PM »
I still expect to see Biden president at 12:15 pm on January 20, 2021.

Lockdowns will start immediately and will go on for 8 to 10 weeks.

Buyers remorse by the electorate comes quickly.

Civil disobedience unknown in the history of America.

Higher and higher levels of repression even leading to the use of the military to enforce the lockdowns because the police refuse to do the "job'.

Always remember the marxist lefties know how to wield power. Think Japanese American interment without due process of the law.

The Biden presidency will be the most chaotic time in the history of America. His presidency and America itself might not survive.

"Never let a crisis go to waste"
« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 12:40:58 PM by King Wenceslas »

Offline TradGranny

• Mary Garden
  • Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Traditional Catholic
Re: Trump's elections fraud sting operation
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2020, 04:43:20 PM »
I want to distinguish:

"Sting" source appears to be Tony Schaffer, who is reliable.  His claim is that the ballots were marked at the printer and fraudulent ballots are now easily exposed.  He has a history of being reliable, but could be running a psy-op to force the Left to panic, or he could just be trolling.  The Sting-op is credible, but not proven.

Steve P., Hawaiian shirt dude, appears to be a grifter who spiced up Schaffer's story.  He's already been discredited because he said that arrests would happen "this weekend".  It's Wednesday, no arrests.

You have correctly identified a common misinformation tactic. I saw this after 911 when I was looking for a legitimate documentary on 911 and MUCH easier to find was a phony caricature of the REAL doc.
To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that.
Saint Teresa of Avila