Author Topic: Campaign Thread  (Read 19843 times)

Offline TradGranny

• Mary Garden
  • Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Traditional Catholic
Re: Campaign Thread
« Reply #585 on: November 21, 2020, 02:53:51 PM »
Dominion Servers Seized In Germany – Findings Will “Shake The Globalists to Their Core”

During a Wednesday interview on Newsmax, Trump Recount Committee member Brian Trascher claimed overseas servers for voting machine company Dominion have been seized.

“Now that we have seized the servers for Dominion that were over in Germany, we’re starting to get some raw data off of that,” he explained. “I want everybody to listen to me. The things that are going to come out are going to shake the globalists to their very core.”

Next, Trascher warned Americans that the months of rioting seen around the country leading up to the election will appear tame in comparison to what will be unleashed once Trump is re-elected.

“When President Trump is declared the winner of this election, what you saw last weekend in the streets with Trump supporters getting attacked in DC, that’s nothing. These people are coming for every city and every suburb, so be prepared because this is happening and you need to protect yourself.”

When asked to specify on “what things are going to come out,” regarding Dominion servers and election fraud, Trascher countered with his own question.

“Why are American election ballots being counted overseas?” he pondered. “That’s a question I’ve yet to get to the bottom of. But some of the raw data coming off of this is showing clear examples of how votes were actually switched by an algorithm in the software.”

“It was distributed for every single vote that goes one way for one candidate, they automatically add votes in the other,” Trascher continued. “That’s why you saw in the New York Times own data tracker on election night, within 68 seconds President Trump went from being ahead by tens of thousands of votes – I think it was in Wisconsin – to all of a sudden being behind ten thousand votes. In 68 seconds, that’s a statistical anomaly.”

The Trump Recount Committee member also said the elite are “freaked out” that Dominion and Smartmatic are household names.

He noted federal court cases have just started, and that cases that were thrown out in recent weeks were all in “state courts run by Democrat hack judges.”

As mainstream media constantly claims the election is over and Joe Biden has won, it is clear that legal battles will decide the fate of the American presidency.
To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that.
Saint Teresa of Avila

The following users thanked this post: maryslittlegarden

Offline GiftOfGod

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Korporal
  • Religion: Catholic (traditional)
« Reply #586 on: November 21, 2020, 03:36:45 PM »
Dominion Servers Seized In Germany – Findings Will “Shake The Globalists to Their Core”

During a Wednesday interview on Newsmax, Trump Recount Committee member Brian Trascher claimed overseas servers for voting machine company Dominion have been seized.

“Now that we have seized the servers for Dominion that were over in Germany, we’re starting to get some raw data off of that,” he explained. “I want everybody to listen to me. The things that are going to come out are going to shake the globalists to their very core.”

Next, Trascher warned Americans that the months of rioting seen around the country leading up to the election will appear tame in comparison to what will be unleashed once Trump is re-elected.

“When President Trump is declared the winner of this election, what you saw last weekend in the streets with Trump supporters getting attacked in DC, that’s nothing. These people are coming for every city and every suburb, so be prepared because this is happening and you need to protect yourself.”

When asked to specify on “what things are going to come out,” regarding Dominion servers and election fraud, Trascher countered with his own question.

“Why are American election ballots being counted overseas?” he pondered. “That’s a question I’ve yet to get to the bottom of. But some of the raw data coming off of this is showing clear examples of how votes were actually switched by an algorithm in the software.”

“It was distributed for every single vote that goes one way for one candidate, they automatically add votes in the other,” Trascher continued. “That’s why you saw in the New York Times own data tracker on election night, within 68 seconds President Trump went from being ahead by tens of thousands of votes – I think it was in Wisconsin – to all of a sudden being behind ten thousand votes. In 68 seconds, that’s a statistical anomaly.”

The Trump Recount Committee member also said the elite are “freaked out” that Dominion and Smartmatic are household names.

He noted federal court cases have just started, and that cases that were thrown out in recent weeks were all in “state courts run by Democrat hack judges.”

As mainstream media constantly claims the election is over and Joe Biden has won, it is clear that legal battles will decide the fate of the American presidency.

Fake news. The American source for the claim that the U.S. Army seized servers in Germany is GOP Congressman Louie Gomert.  AP asked him where he heard that from and he said "a German Tweet in German". AP asked the U.S. Army about it and its spokesman denied it. Notice how there is NO PROOF that servers have been seized? It's literally fake news.

Offline Graham

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #587 on: November 21, 2020, 05:06:35 PM »

Fake news. The American source for the claim that the U.S. Army seized servers in Germany is GOP Congressman Louie Gomert.  AP asked him where he heard that from and he said "a German Tweet in German". AP asked the U.S. Army about it and its spokesman denied it. Notice how there is NO PROOF that servers have been seized? It's literally fake news.

I'm inclined to agree. I'm not up on all the details, but it's hard to see how the US army invading a property in Germany and seizing servers wouldn't be an act of war.

Offline John Lamb

• Feldwebel
    • Psalms
  • Religion: Catholic
« Reply #588 on: November 22, 2020, 04:39:03 AM »
I'm inclined to agree. I'm not up on all the details, but it's hard to see how the US army invading a property in Germany and seizing servers wouldn't be an act of war.

Not if it was done by US operatives already in Germany, and the property was US owned.
"Let all bitterness and animosity and indignation and defamation be removed from you, together with every evil. And become helpfully kind to one another, inwardly compassionate, forgiving among yourselves, just as God also graciously forgave you in the Anointed." – Paul

The Question of Catholicism.

An ominous dream.

The following users thanked this post: Lynne, TradGranny

Offline John Lamb

• Feldwebel
    • Psalms
« Reply #589 on: November 22, 2020, 05:26:52 AM »
Potential invocation of the Insurrection Act mentioned in this video

"Let all bitterness and animosity and indignation and defamation be removed from you, together with every evil. And become helpfully kind to one another, inwardly compassionate, forgiving among yourselves, just as God also graciously forgave you in the Anointed." – Paul

An ominous dream.

The following users thanked this post: Graham

Offline John Lamb

• Feldwebel
    • Psalms
« Reply #590 on: November 22, 2020, 09:46:30 AM »
See, the servers raided on Germany belong to a CIA front.

An ominous dream.

Offline John Lamb

• Feldwebel
    • Psalms
« Reply #591 on: November 22, 2020, 09:48:57 AM »

An ominous dream.

The following users thanked this post: Lynne

Offline james03

• Hauptmann
  • The Brutal Clarity of a Winter Morning
« Reply #592 on: November 22, 2020, 04:15:52 PM »
They've already said they will go after Trump.  And that also means his family.  The Insurrection Act is plausible.  Really, really stupid move to leave the most powerful man in the world with nothing to lose.  The question boils down to the loyalty of those who would be involved. 

Normalcy bias is the problem.  We are in the middle of a communist insurrection which followed the Bezmenov plan to the tee.  The commies are trying real hard to move to Normalization.  You all haven't noticed that with the Press?  We aren't "going back to normal" if Trump loses.  Most likely Soros will unleash antifa and BLM, and President Kamala will be granted emergency powers to suppress the revolt.  All patriot groups will also be targeted.  This will be coupled with nation wide lock downs due to Covid.  Remember Solynezin who lamented not taking out the jewish bolsheviks who would go out every night to make their arrests of Russian patriots. 
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

The following users thanked this post: Heinrich, maryslittlegarden, Elizabeth.2

Offline TradGranny

• Mary Garden
  • Wachtmeister
« Reply #593 on: November 23, 2020, 03:08:33 PM »
. I'm not up on all the details, but it's hard to see how the US army invading a property in Germany and seizing servers wouldn't be an act of war.

Germany cooperated with Special Forces in order to avoid violating Trump's 2018 EO on Foreign Interference in U.S. Elections.
Saint Teresa of Avila

Offline TradGranny

• Mary Garden
  • Wachtmeister
« Reply #594 on: November 23, 2020, 03:13:15 PM »

Classic straw man. I cite Trump Recount Committee member Brian Trascher who said that overseas servers for voting machine company Dominion have been seized.

Then you attack GOP Congressman Louie Gomert.
Saint Teresa of Avila

The following users thanked this post: Miriam_M

Offline GiftOfGod

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Korporal
« Reply #595 on: November 28, 2020, 07:11:36 PM »

Classic straw man. I cite Trump Recount Committee member Brian Trascher who said that overseas servers for voting machine company Dominion have been seized.

Then you attack GOP Congressman Louie Gomert.

That's not what a strawman is. Where do you think Trascher got that claim from? Please illuminate me. AP sourced the fake news claim to Gomert, who claimed his source was a "German Tweet in German". I think that you're grasping at straws but you can prove me wring if you show proof of servers being seized.

Offline james03

• Hauptmann
« Reply #596 on: November 28, 2020, 09:04:38 PM »
Who is more believable, Gomert or CNN?
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

The following users thanked this post: Miriam_M

Offline GiftOfGod

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Korporal
« Reply #597 on: November 28, 2020, 11:28:39 PM »
Who is more believable, Gomert or CNN?

False dichotomy. Who is talking about CNN,?

Offline james03

• Hauptmann
« Reply #598 on: November 28, 2020, 11:42:05 PM »
No. Just a question.

What's your source this is fake news?

Offline GiftOfGod

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Korporal
« Reply #599 on: November 28, 2020, 11:56:13 PM »
Associated Press. It has more credibility than Gohmert.