Author Topic: Fr. Michel Rodrigue Prophesies for next several months of 2020  (Read 2211 times)

Offline Greg

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
Re: Fr. Michel Rodrigue Prophesies for next several months of 2020
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2020, 02:26:26 PM »

You will know one day.

We will know soon. October.

Sooner than that, as it turned out.  His Bishop has just condemned his "messages".

Xavier will hold on until October I am certain.  Then come up with a speculation that the calendar is wrong.

Offline Sempronius

• Wachtmeister
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2020, 02:34:06 PM »
”You will see people fighting against each other for a political reasons”

This is a good prediction at least

The following users thanked this post: Xavier

Offline Greg

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2020, 02:39:45 PM »
When has that not happened?

I prophesy that politicians will tell more lies than before!

Wooo..wooo...

Offline Sempronius

• Wachtmeister
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2020, 03:07:24 PM »
When has that not happened?

I prophesy that politicians will tell more lies than before!

Wooo..wooo...

Woah red text..

He said this in a paragraph earlier

”You will see revolution in your streets. People will fight each other openly.”

I would be happy with that prediction if I said it myself. A trump supporter just got killed. Is that normal?

The following users thanked this post: Xavier

Offline Greg

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2020, 02:27:35 AM »
Americans fought openly in the 1960s, 1970s, 1980s...

Everything they fight about can be ascribed to politics.

Not a huge prediction in a country of 300 million people.

Offline Frank

• Korporal
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2020, 05:39:29 AM »
Beware of the company you keep.

https://littlepebble.org/2020/07/02/messages-to-fr-michel-rodrigue-26-march-2020/

Beware indeed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Kamm

William Kamm, also known as "The Little Pebble" (born 1950 in Cologne, West Germany), is the founder and leader of a religious group in Australia called the "Order of St Charbel" (or sometimes referred to as "The Community") named after the Maronite saint Charbel Makhlouf.[1] The Order of St Charbel is considered as a Christian sect and a fringe religious grouping.[2] His religious order claims to be part of the Roman Catholic Church, but the Maronite Church and the Holy See do not regard the group as being part of Roman Catholicism.[3] He was released from prison after serving 9 years of a 10-year prison term for the rape and assault of a teenager.[4][5]
....etc.
in principio erat Verbum et Verbum erat apud Deum et Deus erat Verbum
hoc erat in principio apud Deum
omnia per ipsum facta sunt et sine ipso factum est nihil quod factum est

The following users thanked this post: Greg, Lynne

Offline Frank

• Korporal
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2020, 05:54:50 AM »

You will know one day.

We will know soon. October.

Sooner than that, as it turned out.  His Bishop has just condemned his "messages".

Xavier will hold on until October I am certain.  Then come up with a speculation that the calendar is wrong.

See the following for the Bishop on the subject.
https://kevinsymonds.com/2020/09/06/michel-rodrigue-disallowed/
in principio erat Verbum et Verbum erat apud Deum et Deus erat Verbum
hoc erat in principio apud Deum
omnia per ipsum facta sunt et sine ipso factum est nihil quod factum est

Offline Ascetik

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Korporal
  • Deus Vult!
  • Religion: Uber Ultra 1337 Trad
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2020, 02:58:56 PM »
Ok, it's October, I'm waiting for the con-artist priest's prophecies to come true.

Here are two great rebuttals of his "prophecies"

https://greatmonarch-angelicpontiffprophecies.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_77.html

https://greatmonarch-angelicpontiffprophecies.blogspot.com/p/countdown-to-kingdom-website.html
« Last Edit: October 04, 2020, 07:29:42 PM by Ascetik »

Offline Maximilian

• Hauptmann
« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2020, 11:24:51 AM »
Ok, it's October, I'm waiting for the con-artist priest's prophecies to come true.

Ceasar: “The ides of March are come.
Soothsayer: Ay, Caesar; but not gone.”

The following users thanked this post: queen.saints, paul14

Offline paul14

• Korporal
  • When life gets you down, tell it to **** off!
  • Religion: Yes Dear
« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2020, 11:59:45 AM »

Ceasar: “The ides of March are come.
Soothsayer: Ay, Caesar; but not gone.”

That quote sprung to mind for me too.  It's interesting that Trump is currently  playing a similar role in the American republic.

I still think nothing will happen though.  In some ways I hope I am wrong.

The following users thanked this post: Maximilian

Offline queen.saints

• Mary Garden
  • Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Catholic
« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2020, 03:11:48 PM »

“And Holy Mary, pitying us, in heaven for grace doth sue.”

The following users thanked this post: Jayne, Lynne, Xavier

Offline Greg

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2020, 05:04:38 PM »
Calling Xavier.  Are you going to show up Nov 1st and admit you were wrong?

Offline Xavier

• Eternal Father, through Mary's Immaculate Heart, We Offer You the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ in Atonement for our sins and those of the Whole World.
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
  • Slave of the Risen Jesus in the Holy Sacrifice.
    • Marian Apostolate Life Offering.
  • Religion: St. Thomas' Indult Traditional Roman Catholic.
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2020, 04:01:46 AM »
I will happily admit when I am wrong. I also don't claim personal infallibility nor perfect discernment.

I don't believe WWIII will necessarily break out in October itself (as you claimed I believe in another thread) and I don't believe Fr. Michel said that. What I believe is that the Warning is quite near now, as I explained in my first reply on this thread. The War and the financial collapse will happen around the time of the Warning, consistent with other prophecies. Fr. Michel said the great events of purification will begin this fall season, which goes till about Christmas. I will review his prophecy next year.

Fr. Michel: "The great events of purification will begin this fall. Be ready with the Rosary to disarm Satan and to protect our people. Make sure that you are in the state of grace by having made your general confession to a Catholic priest. The spiritual battle will begin. Remember these words: THE MONTH OF THE ROSARY (October) WILL SEE GREAT THINGS!"

I don't know what great things he is talking about. Maybe the pro-life confirmation fight of Justice Barrett? I'll wait and watch before I review.

This blog site covers lot of current prophecies, both from Fr. Michel as well as other modern Mystics. There have been prophecies that the prophesied Warning will happen this year. https://maryrefugeofsouls.com/2020/05/27/jesus-christ-to-the-little-prophet-of-love-i-am-going-to-bring-my-warning-this-autumn-its-a-chance-to-repent-its-a-day-of-mercy-its-a-time-to-reflect/ I think there's a good chance of that happening, combining it with what the Garabandal seers said of Churches being closed (which happened this year) when the Warning was near. Let's see. In the meantime, despise not prophecies, as St. Paul the Apostle teaches in Holy Scripture.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2020, 04:30:22 AM by Xavier »
To understand God's Plan for Humanity, and how He has provided the means by which we can minimize the Coming Great Tribulation, read: https://maryrefugeofholylove.com/

Offer your Life to Jesus and Mary: TEXT OF THE LIFE OFFERING, adapted: Dear Lord Jesus, before the Holy Trinity, Our Heavenly Mother, and the whole Heavenly Court, united with Your most Precious Blood and Your Sacrifice on Calvary, We hereby Offer our whole Lives to the Intention of Your Sacred Heart and to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Together with our life, we place at Your disposal all Holy Masses, all our Holy Communions, all Rosaries, all acts of consecration, all our good deeds, all our sacrifices, and the suffering of our entire life for the Adoration and Supplication of the Holy Trinity, for Unity in our Holy Mother Church, for the Holy Father, Pope Francis the First; and for His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI. For His Eminence Patriarch Kirill of Moscow, His Excellency Metropolitan Hilarion, as well as His Eminence Patriarch Bartholomew of Constantinople, that they may re-unite their flocks with the Roman Catholic Church, and there may soon be but One Fold and One Shepherd. For all the 220+ Cardinals of the Holy Roman Church, for all 6000+ Bishops of the Universal Church that they may be true Apostles and Shepherds; and for the 400,000+ Priests, the 700,000+ Nuns, 50,000+ Monks, 100,000+ seminarians, that they may all become the Saints the Divine Will wishes them to be; for all the 1.35 Billion Members of the Church, the Millions of Catholic Catechumens and Children to be born and baptized in this Decade; we pray for good Priestly and Religious Vocations, for All Lay Apostolates, and All Souls until the end of the world. O my Jesus, please accept our life Sacrifice and our offerings and give us Your grace that we may all persevere obediently until death. Amen." https://marianapostolate.com/life-offering/

"Mother of God, Co-Redemptrix of the world, pray for us" [Promise: 1000 Souls from Purgatory]"This short prayer, this insistent prayer, every time it is said, sets free from Purgatory 1000 Souls, who reach the Eternal Joy, the Eternal Light"(!). http://www.jesusmariasite.org/jesus-pray-my-children-that-the-fifth-marian-dogma-be-proclaimed/

Offline Greg

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2020, 10:52:50 AM »
You are wrong.

The following users thanked this post: paul14, truly-a-philosofan

Offline paul14

• Korporal
  • When life gets you down, tell it to **** off!
  • Religion: Yes Dear
« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2020, 12:28:15 PM »
I just hope Fr. Michel did not predict Donald Trump will win in November.  Then I really would be worried. </s>
« Last Edit: November 01, 2020, 12:40:22 PM by paul14 »

The following users thanked this post: Lynne, Maximilian, Michael Wilson, Xavier