Author Topic: Dr Taylor Marshall - on Trumps actual team!!  (Read 1599 times)

Offline diaduit

• Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
  • Religion: Catholic
Dr Taylor Marshall - on Trumps actual team!!
« on: July 24, 2020, 05:03:52 PM »
Donald Trump has brought in Dr Taylor Marshall into his campaign to target and pull in the Catholic vote.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-campaign-taps-provocateur-and-critic-of-pope-francis-to-help-lead-catholic-outreach

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1286757313328676870

I'm on the fence about Trump being genuine but as a side effect, this is brilliant and it gives another level of 'credibility' to the traditional movement (not that we needed it but it can't but help)

The following users thanked this post: Graham, Non Nobis, Michael Wilson, Xavier, Philip G., paul14

Offline Graham

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
Re: Dr Taylor Marshall - on Trumps actual team!!
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2020, 05:57:37 PM »
Since Trump doesnt actually need help reaching people who like Taylor Marshall, I'm assuming he just did this to troll the pope

Offline Greg

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2020, 06:00:46 PM »
If that does not get you off the fence you must be superglued to it.

The following users thanked this post: Lynne, Michael Wilson

Offline diaduit

• Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2020, 06:13:26 PM »

It could be tactical theatre on Trumps part .  I know more politicians who promised us a prolife vote before elections to cast you off like a bad smell as soon as they win. Trump needs every vote and like all politicians they never assume a win so they court all sorts of groups to get them.

This makes me happy, more for the trad movement more than for Trump.

The following users thanked this post: Lynne, Philip G.

Offline Jacob

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2020, 06:47:49 PM »
Taylor continues his climb.  Risky move though joining the Trump team.
“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.”
--Neal Stephenson

Offline dellery

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2020, 07:07:03 PM »
It's becoming increasingly clear to people that the survival of the United States is dependent on counter-revolutionary Catholic action. Since Pope Francis is a repugnant coward it makes sense that our President is reaching out to influential, traditionalist, lay-Catholics.
Pray for President Rahowa Joe.

The following users thanked this post: Greg, Lynne, Michael Wilson

Offline Greg

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2020, 07:07:41 PM »
People who don't take risks achieve nothing.

The following users thanked this post: dellery, Michael Wilson

Offline dellery

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2020, 09:26:11 PM »
People who don't take risks achieve nothing.

Ironically, sometimes playing it safe is more risky than risk taking.
Pray for President Rahowa Joe.

The following users thanked this post: Miriam_M

Offline Greg

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2020, 09:37:56 PM »
A convert with a YouTube channel has got closer to political power than the SSPX with their multi-million dollar real estate portfolio managed in 49 years.  Trump is working with Taylor Marshall, not Fr. Peter Scott or the FSSP.

Did Trads bury their talent?
« Last Edit: July 25, 2020, 03:25:20 AM by Greg »

The following users thanked this post: Graham, Michael Wilson, diaduit

Offline Greg

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2020, 03:27:20 AM »

It could be tactical theatre on Trumps part .  I know more politicians who promised us a prolife vote before elections to cast you off like a bad smell as soon as they win. Trump needs every vote and like all politicians they never assume a win so they court all sorts of groups to get them.

This makes me happy, more for the trad movement more than for Trump.

Which other candidate is definety pro-life in your estimation?

The following users thanked this post: TradGranny

Offline diaduit

• Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2020, 05:05:18 AM »
Greg , I don't disagree with you.  I was rooting for Trump,  I have a Women for Trump key ring and a MAGA hat.  But I just can't shake this feeling since the lockdown that his conservative mask is slipping and he is deep state all along.  If I was American I would vote for him as there is no other choice and I'm hoping that Nov 4th he sends this lockdown rubbish to the bin.  I don't believe he is pro life, never did but he understands its a massive issue for people and for society.  He sees nothing wrong in gay marriage and has said that.  He didn't lock her up and he didn't defund PP.

Don't disagree with you about Taylor Marshall either.

The following users thanked this post: mikemac

Offline Philip G.

• Wachtmeister
  • Ordinary Cult
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2020, 05:43:03 AM »

I consider Trump and such types as ones on the fence.  Do Heaven and Hell have separate fences?  That sounds like middle earth fantasy.

I am an American, and I don't see myself voting for Trump.  I do not trust him. 
« Last Edit: July 25, 2020, 05:53:52 AM by Philip G. »
For the stone shall cry out of the wall; and the timber that is between the joints of the building, shall answer.  Woe to him that buildeth a town with blood, and prepareth a city by iniquity. - Habacuc 2,11-12

The following users thanked this post: Blue Violet

Offline Greg

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2020, 06:01:34 AM »
I like Trump for one reason and one reason alone.  The satanic left hate him with satanic levels of passion.

If Trump is deep state then God lied.  A house divided against itself can actually stand.  And stand for a long while.

I have never seen hatred for anyone like the left hate Trump.  They hate him more than they have hated any Pope in the last 60 years.

In my view that is a sure sign he is good.

When the media and twitter stop raging venom about Trump and calm down, then he is compromised.  No sign of that currently.  They are going ape shit.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2020, 06:04:45 AM by Greg »

The following users thanked this post: Graham, Lynne, Padraig, Michael Wilson, Miriam_M, TradGranny

Offline Greg

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2020, 06:28:28 AM »
  I don't believe he is pro life, never did but he understands its a massive issue for people and for society.  He sees nothing wrong in gay marriage and has said that.  He didn't lock her up and he didn't defund PP.

He is not a dictator.  Just the President.  The person you wish for would never get any support from more than a single digit percentage of the population.  Great we have a figurehead.  But no power in a democracy or republic.

The following users thanked this post: Graham

Online Lynne

• Thankful to be Catholic!
  • Mary Garden
  • Major
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2020, 08:09:32 AM »
I like Trump for one reason and one reason alone.  The satanic left hate him with satanic levels of passion.

If Trump is deep state then God lied.  A house divided against itself can actually stand.  And stand for a long while.

I have never seen hatred for anyone like the left hate Trump.  They hate him more than they have hated any Pope in the last 60 years.

In my view that is a sure sign he is good.

When the media and twitter stop raging venom about Trump and calm down, then he is compromised.  No sign of that currently.  They are going ape shit.

The complicit GOP establishment hate him too which was another factor in my voting for him. And like the Left, they still hate him too.

Remember the slogan that rose up in 2012 (or 2014?), "Let it burn"? I didn't vote in 2014.
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael’s Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

“My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you’re supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen.”

The following users thanked this post: Michael Wilson