Trad shower thoughts...

Started by Arun, October 02, 2015, 05:32:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arun

if i tell a joke or humourous anecdote involving shower flatulence, should i say "trigger warning" first in case the thought of having gas in the shower upsets any jews...?

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Quote from: St.Justin on September 25, 2015, 07:57:25 PM
Never lose Hope... Take a deep breath and have a beer.

Mother Aubert Pray For Us!

vsay ego sudba V rukah Gospodnih

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Arun on October 22, 2015, 02:30:05 PM
if i tell a joke or humourous anecdote involving shower flatulence, should i say "trigger warning" first in case the thought of having gas in the shower upsets any jews...?

Take two weeks off according to the ban schedule for offensive posting and harassing other posters.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

GeorgeT

These were my shower thoughts when I was in high school:

What does squirrel poop look like?

How do change machine companies make money?

Why is Tony the Tiger growling at me and telling me to eat- (Grrr) eat!

Why does Mary Jane bread push white bread so much, have a blond haired blue eyed girl as their mascot, and have a misspelled version of the word "arian" hidden in its name- mARY jANe?
Check out my Lives of the saints comics!

http://tautkusstudio.com/pb/wp_8bec74cf/wp_8bec74cf.html

Gardener

Quote from: GeorgeT on October 27, 2015, 05:41:29 AM
These were my shower thoughts when I was in high school:

What does squirrel poop look like?

How do change machine companies make money?

Why is Tony the Tiger growling at me and telling me to eat- (Grrr) eat!

Why does Mary Jane bread push white bread so much, have a blond haired blue eyed girl as their mascot, and have a misspelled version of the word "arian" hidden in its name- mARY jANe?

Now with 50% less curiosity!

http://www.wildlife-removal.com/squirrelpoop.html

Change machines are a 0% profit concept (considered of themselves) that enable the business to operate. If your service requires coins to use it, and people don't have coins, they cannot use your service. They pass the cost of the machine rental/maintenance/etc. on in the cost of their actual service. Now with many locations going to credit card processing, this too is passed on to the consumer for ease of use.
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

Arun

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Quote from: St.Justin on September 25, 2015, 07:57:25 PM
Never lose Hope... Take a deep breath and have a beer.

Mother Aubert Pray For Us!

vsay ego sudba V rukah Gospodnih

Greg

If you keep the plug in the bathtub, while showering, you can reenact scenes from Das Boot.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

dymphna17

?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Jayne

I don't think that picture means he's back.  I think it means that he is riding off into the sunset.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Hannelore

Quote from: Jayne on November 12, 2015, 02:00:56 PM
I don't think that picture means he's back.  I think it means that he is riding off into the sunset.

I hadn't thought about that, but I think you're probably right. Bummer.
My Lord and my God.