Vaticano: How Portugal is responding to Mary's Promise at Fatima.

Started by Xavier, May 11, 2020, 02:23:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vetus Ordo

The famous window in Manueline style (Portuguese late Gothic).

It draws on maritime themes, associated with the Discovery Age in which the Templars also participated as the Order of Christ.

A stairway leading to their chambers.

Their dinning hall.

DISPOSE OUR DAYS IN THY PEACE, AND COMMAND US TO BE DELIVERED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION, AND TO BE NUMBERED IN THE FLOCK OF THINE ELECT.

crossingtherubicon

well i watched it
seems like they have the same problems we have
but a culture with a deep catholic imprint to back them up
and it also sounds like they have no good plan either
i have a little idear tho on how to execute in this next decade and get back on the offensive

mikemac

Interesting conversation on this Wikipedia Talk page about Christopher Columbus being association with the Templar-derived organization, "Order of Christ".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk%3AHistory_of_the_Knights_Templar#Link_with_Christopher_Columbus
QuoteTalk:History of the Knights Templar
Link with Christopher Columbus
I'm tracking down references of Christopher Columbus's association with the Templar-derived organization, "Order of Christ". It's verified that he married Felipa Perestrello Moniz , a Portuguese noblewoman who was the daughter of a Portuguese explorer, Bartolomeu Perestrelo, and that as a part of the dowry, Columbus received all of his father-in-law's charts of the Atlantic ocean. I've also found one source that claims that Bartholemew was a local Master of the Order of Christ, but I haven't found a solid reference yet that confirms that... Then again, Columbus's ships are frequently portrayed as having the Templar (or Order of Christ) cross on their sails. If we could verify the link though (or confirm that there's no link), it would be a good addition to the article. Has anyone else done any research on this particular subject?
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source