For Sale: 1961 Roman Breviary - Like New, considering also 1963 Monastic Diurnal

Started by tradne4163, September 17, 2013, 01:24:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tradne4163

I am selling a 1961 Roman Breviary. It is a very nice leatherbound set. Latin Only, with Vulgate Psalter. This is the same set typically used by the FSSP. The set has never been used, and includes custom made slip covers, and an insert with commonly used prayers, as well as U.S. propers.  If Brand new, these things go about 298 dollars plus shipping. I will sell for less than that, obviously. - PM me for pricing.

I may also be willing to part with my 1963 Monastic Diurnal. Also leatherbound, with a bit more wear, but still in very good condition. Don't let the year alarm you. It is the same edition sold by the Silver City Benedictines, who were founded by the late Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre. Also sold by Clear Creek Abbey. It doesn't have the help cards (they weren't included when I got it either, though I can email helpful documents I found online)- If the offer is good enough, I can let it go.

PayPal is preferred, but check can be accommodated. Will ship when payment clears.

God bless.
Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

Take any post I write with a grain of salt. I've been wrong before, and can be again

tradne4163

I'll price the Breviary at $200, which will include shipping. Price is negotiable.

Diurnale will remain at "make an offer."

Sent from my Kyocera Rise on Tapatalk 4 Beta

Take any post I write with a grain of salt. I've been wrong before, and can be again

thrtyrs

I am new to this forum, please pardon any discrepancies unintended.
My inquiry is whether both items remain available.

Thank you for your consideration.

James

tradne4163

Quote from: thrtyrs on October 04, 2013, 11:00:12 PM
I am new to this forum, please pardon any discrepancies unintended.
My inquiry is whether both items remain available.

Thank you for your consideration.

James
Yes, both are still available. :)

tradne4163

tradne4163

tradne4163