Election Fraud Thread

Started by Heinrich, November 07, 2020, 08:46:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Graham

Wictor is not only unsound, he is practically schizophrenic.

Graham

I see two possibilities regardind the press release yesterday distancing the Trump team from Powell. Neither of them involve 64D chess. One, Powell's claims have gone beyond what Trump thinks is reasonable, or what he thinks can be shown in court in the next few weeks, and he is expecting her to come up short. Two, her direct accusation of corruption against republicans in Georgia, some of whom are quote-unquote Trump allies, have forced him to distance himself from her pro forma. It could also be some of both. But I think the first possibility is quite likely. If you listen to the discussion between Tracey and Barnes I posted a couple days ago, Barnes denigrates several of Powell's bigger claims.

Lynne

Quote from: Graham on November 23, 2020, 08:31:51 AM
Wictor is not only unsound, he is practically schizophrenic.

Yeah, I wasn't familiar with him before this all started...
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Graham

Here's a more recent interview with Robert Barnes:

Jacob

I'll post this in the other thread as well regarding The Conservative Treehouse:

While I post links to there because the blogger Sundance usually sees the best in the latest news to keep up morale and rally the troops, he is sometimes a little too rah rah for his own credibility.

EDIT: More at Zero Hedge on whatg's going on with Powell:

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/making-sense-news-about-sidney-powell
"Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time."
--Neal Stephenson

Innocent Smith

Quote from: Jacob on November 23, 2020, 10:41:55 AM
I'll post this in the other thread as well regarding The Conservative Treehouse:

While I post links to there because the blogger Sundance usually sees the best in the latest news to keep up morale and rally the troops, he is sometimes a little too rah rah for his own credibility.

Sundance is the epitome of controlled opposition out of Jerusalem and Tel Aviv.  His goal is to create herds of Zombies because if you scratch just below the surface you will find a Neo Con acting like a man who is on your side agains the Uni-Party and the so-called Deep State. 

Deep State is interesting.  Not being thick as a brick, I sometimes have trouble wrapping my head around the fact that most Americans think just like the Beave when they hear these words.  Like, "gee, Wally, I guess it's all the secret agent junk.".  Glad we have our leaders to make sense of it all and battle against it.  They are battling against, right, Wally?

Sundance just runs a bunch of rubes over there.  Some are highly intelligent.  But at the end of the day they fall into the Pro-Life/Pro-Israel/Pro-War camp because they can't help themselves.  They're rubes don't you know.  Evangelical retards.  They're not polished like some of your finest Catholics, now are they?

Sundance should rename himself to Dark Dance. 

* had to edit due to misuse of the word 'their'.  I had typed "their rubes don't you know?".  I think this one slipped by me because I can almost grammatically justify its use here as these morons possess rubeness.
I am going to hold a pistol to the head of the modern man. But I shall not use it to kill him, only to bring him to life.

Jacob

Quote from: Innocent Smith on November 23, 2020, 11:03:45 AM

Sundance is the epitome of controlled opposition out of Jerusalem and Tel Aviv.  His goal is to create herds of Zombies because if you scratch just below the surface you will find a Neo Con acting like a man who is on your side agains the Uni-Party and the so-called Deep State. 

Deep State is interesting.  Not being thick as a brick, I sometimes have trouble wrapping my head around the fact that most Americans think just like the Beave when they hear these words.  Like, "gee, Wally, I guess it's all the secret agent junk.".  Glad we have our leaders to make sense of it all and battle against it.  They are battling against, right, Wally?

Sundance just runs a bunch of rubes over there.  Some are highly intelligent.  But at the end of the day they fall into the Pro-Life/Pro-Israel/Pro-War camp because they can't help themselves.  They're rubes don't you know.  Evangelical retards.  They're not polished like some of your finest Catholics, now are they?

Sundance should rename himself to Dark Dance. 

* had to edit due to misuse of the word 'their'.  I had typed "their rubes don't you know?".  I think this one slipped by me because I can almost grammatically justify its use here as these morons possess rubeness.

The pro Israel stance is definitely a thing, yeah.  But he seems to have no problem with Trump winding down foreign wars, pulling out of Syria.  Isn't that supposed to be something Israel does not want to see happen?
"Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time."
--Neal Stephenson

TradGranny

Thank you for posting this.
This part is key:
That makes sense. If Powell represents the campaign, the government regulates individual donations. If she's apart from the campaign, things are less constrained.
To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that.
Saint Teresa of Avila

christulsa

Even if they can't bring enough evidence to prove Trump won, there is still enough evidence to show massive voter fraud on the part of Biden/the Democrats.  I would think that should be enough for the House to disqualify Biden and vote for Trump.  But I expect they won't.  In the end the cowardice Republicans will be to blame for the Communists taking over the country.  And the Benedict Option, or something along those lines, will become a more reasonable response for most.

james03

I listened to Graham's video.  Everyone should watch it.  Barnes is solid.  He brings up points that I missed and now agree with him.

1.  Chavez.  I kick myself for missing this since I worked in Venezuela when Chavez was President.  Chavez was a low IQ moron with an IQ of 80 on a good day.  He had absolutely zero to do with Dominion because he was too stupid.

2.  Barnes stated that Powell is into Q.  Q is Mossad disinfo: Trust Sessions.  Trust Wray.  Don't do anything, DECLAS before 2018 election.  Trust the plan.  If Powell is following Q, she's worthless.

So I've changed.  Tucker was not a Cuck.  Tucker exposed a very weak case being put forth by Powell that sucked resources.  I believe now that Trump's team definitely wanted to distance themselves from Powell and get back to the narrative.  Here's trials in a nutshell:

Evidence < Proof < Case.  Powell has evidnence, that's all.  She has no case.  Note Powell is not bad, she's done a great job with Flynn.  However, she is deluded.  They need to get back to signature matches and proof of ballots being delivered to the counting sites, and non-resident voters.

Also, remember the "block chain sting operation"?  Disinfo cases are out there.

Luckily we will know if we have a case in just 2 weeks.  We don't have to wait long.  Watch the video with an open mind.
Odds of success have dropped.  Trump definitely won, so there's always a chance.  But we are now down to 40/60.  Trump allowing some transition activities was a major factor in my update.  And I don't believe there will be an insurrection act declared.  Trump still has a shot, but the odds are that Biden (Kamala) will be the President.  God help us (said not in vain).
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

james03

QuoteAnd the Benedict Option, or something along those lines, will become a more reasonable response for most.

I'd finally gotten to deciding on a Benedict Option even before the election; I just wish I had 4 more years under Trump to set that up.  If Kamala is President, I'll pull the trigger and do it.  I was in Venezuela.  I know how this turns out.  I don't have any excuse.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

christulsa

christulsa

Graham

Quote from: Graham on November 18, 2020, 09:48:35 PM
https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.gand.283580/gov.uscourts.gand.283580.7.1_2.pdf

This affidavit regarding Dominion fraud in MI is a strange one, simultaneously very clearly and comprehensively argued with an obvious depth of technical knowledge, and yet there are some oddities like typos and unfinished sentences. I suppose it was filed in a rush. I'm heartened to see that there are palpably competent men at work here, not just insufferable grandstanding from Giuliani.

Trump tweeted this affidavit yesterday.

TradGranny

Quote from: james03 on November 25, 2020, 01:59:48 AM
Barnes stated that Powell is into Q. 

Powell has never given any suggestion that she is a cult-follower of Q-nonsense. Check out the facts and see if you change you opinion about this Barnes person who would make such a specious charge.
To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that.
Saint Teresa of Avila