Men-only subforum? Signup here!

Started by Kaesekopf, July 24, 2014, 06:36:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xavier

Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

Kaesekopf

Both Xavier and Adrianus are now added.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

An aspiring Thomist

I'd be happy if you added me too.

Mono no aware

Quote from: Kaesekopf on April 20, 2018, 12:57:24 PMI did figure out how to add someone to the men's group and have it not show in their profile.

Ausgezeichnet.  I humbly request permissions for the St. Joseph's Workbench forum.  In the post above, it looks like An aspiring Thomist requested membership about month ago, and if he's been enrolled, then indeed the "Workbench" title does not show up above his Wachtmeister rating.  Please give me that same kind of add.  Danke.

Kaesekopf

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Pon de Replay on April 20, 2018, 01:51:19 PM
Quote from: Kaesekopf on April 20, 2018, 12:57:24 PMI did figure out how to add someone to the men's group and have it not show in their profile.

Ausgezeichnet.  I humbly request permissions for the St. Joseph's Workbench forum.  In the post above, it looks like An aspiring Thomist requested membership about month ago, and if he's been enrolled, then indeed the "Workbench" title does not show up above his Wachtmeister rating.  Please give me that same kind of add.  Danke.

You should have permissions now.

Pretty sure the label does not show on your profile.  Lemme know if not working.

Gardener

Quote from: Jerome on August 02, 2018, 06:16:39 AM
I would like to be added to men only forum if there is such a feature hidden without approval.

Kaesekopf will have to manually add you. I'd send him a PM too so he knows sooner than later.
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

PerEvangelicaDicta

I cannot (nor wish to  :P) frequent the mens' forum, but I'm pleased Jerome is back  :grouphug:
They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled
Psalms 36:19

sedmohradsko

Because of the hidden nature, is this something only seasoned members can be granted permission for?  If not, I would be interested in joining.

Gardener

Just have to ask Kaesekopf. There's no restriction on it aside from manually being added
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

Kaesekopf

All that it takes is me to add you.  I'm traveling, though, and unsure when I can do it.  If you're not added by Sunday Aug 12, PM me! 

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Gardener on August 02, 2018, 03:03:25 PM
Just have to ask Kaesekopf. There's no restriction on it aside from manually being added

That, and being a woman  :P

Gardener

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on August 04, 2018, 10:12:14 PM
Quote from: Gardener on August 02, 2018, 03:03:25 PM

That, and being a woman  :P

The post to which I was replying was essentially asking about having a post count or time on the forum. "Men-only" implies no women.

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoDRfJOG0v8[/yt]

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Jerome on August 02, 2018, 06:16:39 AM
I would like to be added to men only forum if there is such a feature hidden without approval.

Quote from: sedmohradsko on August 02, 2018, 11:09:58 AM
Because of the hidden nature, is this something only seasoned members can be granted permission for?  If not, I would be interested in joining.

both added.