Men-only subforum? Signup here!

Started by Kaesekopf, July 24, 2014, 06:36:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayne

Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Carleendiane

Jayne....by now, need you ask?  :)
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

red solo cup

Quote from: Carleendiane on June 04, 2017, 07:30:07 AM
May I lurk?
Most likely you'd find it boring. Though occasionally we'll strip down to our boxers and have a pillow fight.
non impediti ratione cogitationis

Carleendiane

Quote from: red solo cup on June 04, 2017, 02:26:20 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on June 04, 2017, 07:30:07 AM
May I lurk?
Most likely you'd find it boring. Though occasionally we'll strip down to our boxers and have a pillow fight.

:hide: :bs: :wag: :lol: :lol:

To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Tales

May I have access please?  Thank you.

Dusty Bottoms

Serviam

I am of the heterogametic variety, possessing an XY combination of chromosomes, may I join?
With fear and trembling work out your salvation.

ÆneasQuébécois

May I come in too? I can send beard pics if you would like.  ;)
"True evangelical faith...cannot lay dormant; but manifests itself in all righteousness and works of love; it...clothes the naked; feeds the hungry; consoles the afflicted; shelters the miserable; aids and consoles all the oppressed; returns good for evil; serves those that injure it; prays for those that persecute it." ~ Menno Simons

Armor of Light

If thou wilt receive profit, read with humility, simplicity, and faith, and seek not at any time the fame of being learned.

Thomas à Kempis

Lumen Christi

I feel like a man today and I've heard that's all that's required to be a man. Can I join?

(Joking, of course.)

Lynne

Quote from: Lumen Christi on November 13, 2017, 04:23:48 AM
I feel like a man today and I've heard that's all that's required to be a man. Can I join?

(Joking, of course.)

:laugh:
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

ABlaine

Kaesekopf

Quote from: ABlaine on November 14, 2017, 01:38:48 PM
I'm a man, can I enter the club?

Quote from: Armor of Light on November 12, 2017, 07:40:34 PM
Count me in!

Quote from: ÆneasQuébécois on November 12, 2017, 02:21:41 PM
May I come in too? I can send beard pics if you would like.  ;)

Quote from: Serviam on November 10, 2017, 10:36:41 AM
I am of the heterogametic variety, possessing an XY combination of chromosomes, may I join?

Quote from: Dusty Bottoms on November 10, 2017, 08:42:21 AM
Yo, let me in!

Quote from: Davis Blank - EG on November 09, 2017, 06:07:03 PM
May I have access please?  Thank you.

all of you have (finally) been added.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

ÆneasQuébécois

"True evangelical faith...cannot lay dormant; but manifests itself in all righteousness and works of love; it...clothes the naked; feeds the hungry; consoles the afflicted; shelters the miserable; aids and consoles all the oppressed; returns good for evil; serves those that injure it; prays for those that persecute it." ~ Menno Simons

Adrianus

Can you add me as well?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn F3311 met Tapatalk