Prove that the See of Peter has been vacant since the death of Pius XII

Started by tradical, September 02, 2014, 03:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mysterium Fidei

Quote from: voxxpopulisuxx on September 27, 2014, 11:04:02 AM
Um so if I recognize someone is raping a child I have no authority to do anything about it...further I have every authority to personal reject heresy and those who promote it...otherwise why even bother having rules against heresy....according to you the laity must SUBMIT to heresy....absurd...and I grow weary of proponents of this absurdity

Exactly! If I know my neighbor is a child molester, I am not going to wait for him to be arrested and convicted before I tell my children to stay away from him.

Norwich24

Um so if I recognize someone is raping a child I have no authority to do anything about it...further I have every authority to personal reject heresy and those who promote it...otherwise why even bother having rules against heresy....according to you the laity must SUBMIT to heresy....absurd...and I grow weary of proponents of this absurdity

Yes, but don't confuse the right (and corresponding duty) to reject heresy with the authority to declare it. All of our judgments are extra-juridicial and are obviously not to be considered declatations from authority. We are NOTICING something and being morally certain, we act upon it.

Guapo

Quote from: Norwich24 on September 17, 2014, 07:32:20 PM
Quote from: TheTradCatReally, while Bellarmine believed it impossible that a Pope could not be a heretic, he did not discount it off-hand as you do.

It's just further proves you are an idiot with a blog.
1. Uncharitable
2. Troll

Shalom

Norwich24

Quote from: Guapo on September 29, 2014, 06:27:20 AM
Quote from: Norwich24 on September 17, 2014, 07:32:20 PM
Quote from: TheTradCatReally, while Bellarmine believed it impossible that a Pope could not be a heretic, he did not discount it off-hand as you do.

It's just further proves you are an idiot with a blog.
1. Uncharitable
2. Troll

Shalom

1. Contumely or insult isn't always a sin, sometimes it is warranted and necessary. In the case of Tradical, I believe it was appropriate.
2. Your opinion means very little to me ... and aren't you the very definition of a troll with your last post?

Guapo

Look dude he kindly asked you 2 times to refrain from name calling and yet you continued to call him an idiot with a blog in total 3 or 4 times that personifies a cyber bully regardless of who is right or wrong. 

Shalom

voxxpopulisuxx

Quote from: Norwich24 on September 29, 2014, 06:08:11 AM

Yes, but don't confuse the right (and corresponding duty) to reject heresy with the authority to declare it. All of our judgments are extra-juridicial and are obviously not to be considered declatations from authority. We are NOTICING something and being morally certain, we act upon it.
Yet the Laity possess authority to elect a pope if all the bishops  and cardinals are incapable of forming a conclave.
And according to the law of conformity to truth we can proclaim that which is evident to clear evidence and common knowledge...and we can proclaim it publicly. If we see a clearly heretical act...like a bishop bowing and giving reverence to a false god we can licitly proclaim that prelate a heretic. What punishment is meted out is outside of our authority.
Lord Jesus Christ Most High Son of God have Mercy On Me a Sinner (Jesus Prayer)

"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." – Christopher Columbus
911!
"Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake, and so earn some right to rejoice when the victory is won. "— Louisa May Alcott

"From man's sweat and God's love, beer came into the world."St. Arnold (580-640)

Geocentrism holds no possible atheistic downside.

Norwich24

Quote from: Guapo on September 29, 2014, 02:19:51 PM

Look dude he kindly asked you 2 times to refrain from name calling and yet you continued to call him an idiot with a blog in total 3 or 4 times that personifies a cyber bully regardless of who is right or wrong. 

Shalom

Well, I know you are wrong, sweetheart. Btw, are you showing me proper respect by referring to me as "dude?"

JuniorCouncilor

Not that I read every word, but that was sooooooooo painful.

Thanks for some great posts to INPEFESS and SPL, inter alia.