Israel and Iran the end game beckons

Started by King Wenceslas, November 22, 2014, 05:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Wenceslas

It is only a matter of time now. 2017 anyone?

QuotePrime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has threatened the use of force against Iran several times since 2009, even seeking authorization from his cabinet in 2011. Iran's program has since grown in size and scope.

According to his aides, the prime minister's preference is not war, but the continuation of a tight sanctions regime on Iran's economy coupled with a credible threat of military force. Netanyahu believes more time under duress would have led to an acceptable deal. But that opportunity, in his mind, may now be lost.

Whether Israel still has the ability to strike Iran, without American assistance, is an open question. Quoted last month in the Atlantic magazine, US officials suggested that window for Netanyahu closed over two years ago.

But responding to claims by that same official, quoted by Jeffrey Goldberg, over Netanyahu's courage and will, the Israeli official responded sternly: "The prime minister is a very serious man who knows the serious responsibility that rests on his shoulders. He wouldn't say the statements that he made if he didn't mean them."

"People have underestimated Israel many, many times in the past," he continued, "and they underestimate it now.
"

http://www.jpost.com/International/Exclusive-Cornered-but-unbound-by-nuclear-pact-Israel-reconsiders-military-action-against-Iran-382541

When the Jews say never again they mean it. Most people do not understand the Jewish psychology after what happen to them in WWII.

LausTibiChriste

Like the Middle East isn't messed up enough already. Nothing good could come from this.
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Johnny Midnight

"We are all the walking wounded in a world that is a war zone.  Everything we love will be taken from us, everything, last of all life itself."

LausTibiChriste

People are expecting something "big" to happen then, because it's 100 years after the apparitions of Fatima. They believe that something will happen 100 years after because Christ Himself (in an apparition to Lucia I believe) said that the same fate of the French Kings who failed to consecrate France to the Sacred Heart would befall the Popes. (French King was deposed 100 years to the day).

Or something like that...I might be off on the details

Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Heinrich

Quote from: King Wenceslas on November 22, 2014, 05:19:47 PM

QuotePrime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has threatened the use of force against Iran several times since 2009, even seeking authorization from his cabinet in 2011. Iran's program has since grown in size and scope.

According to his aides, the prime minister's preference is not war, but the continuation of a tight sanctions regime on Iran's economy coupled with a credible threat of military force. Netanyahu believes more time under duress would have led to an acceptable deal. But that opportunity, in his mind, may now be lost.

Whether Israel still has the ability to strike Iran, without American assistance, is an open question. Quoted last month in the Atlantic magazine, US officials suggested that window for Netanyahu closed over two years ago.

But responding to claims by that same official, quoted by Jeffrey Goldberg, over Netanyahu's courage and will, the Israeli official responded sternly: "The prime minister is a very serious man who knows the serious responsibility that rests on his shoulders. He wouldn't say the statements that he made if he didn't mean them."

"People have underestimated Israel many, many times in the past," he continued, "and they underestimate it now.
"

http://www.jpost.com/International/Exclusive-Cornered-but-unbound-by-nuclear-pact-Israel-reconsiders-military-action-against-Iran-382541

When the Jews say never again they mean it. Most people do not understand the Jewish psychology after what happen to them in WWII.

You speak as if Iran were some type of aggressor.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

zork

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on November 22, 2014, 06:25:33 PM
People are expecting something "big" to happen then, because it's 100 years after the apparitions of Fatima. They believe that something will happen 100 years after because Christ Himself (in an apparition to Lucia I believe) said that the same fate of the French Kings who failed to consecrate France to the Sacred Heart would befall the Popes. (French King was deposed 100 years to the day).

Also the 500-year anniversary of the birth of Protestant Christianity, after Fr. Martin Luther became an unrepentant heretic and spread his errors.

It will be interesting to see how the world looks on December 31, 2017.
Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat.

Greg

It will be more interesting to see what posters here say on Jan 1st, 2018.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Francisco Suárez

Quote from: Heinrich on November 22, 2014, 07:20:48 PM

Yes, most reasonable people consider the prospect of a nuclear Iran an existential threat to mankind.

Francisco Suárez

Quote from: Greg on November 22, 2014, 10:31:06 PM
It will be more interesting to see what posters here say on Jan 1st, 2018.

;D

PolishCrusader

Damn kikes.  Any moral country would just beat them back to their own borders and then make sure they stay there.
"Have the courage to face a difficulty lest it kick you harder than you bargain for."

-King Stanislaus of Poland

"Even if my own father were a heretic, I would gather the wood to burn him"

-Cardinal Carafa

Johnny Midnight

Quote from: zork on November 22, 2014, 10:13:12 PM

Also the 500-year anniversary of the birth of Protestant Christianity, after Fr. Martin Luther became an unrepentant heretic and spread his errors.

ya except im not sure god works in neat round numbers.  cool theory tho. and i guess im confused as to what fatima has to do with french kings. a lot of this is new to me plus im not that smart so that doesnt help.
"We are all the walking wounded in a world that is a war zone.  Everything we love will be taken from us, everything, last of all life itself."

King Wenceslas

Quote from: Heinrich on November 22, 2014, 07:20:48 PM
Quote from: King Wenceslas on November 22, 2014, 05:19:47 PM

"

You miss understand. It doesn't matter what I believe or you believe or Iran believes or is doing; what matters is what ISRAEL believes because they are going to be doing the whoop a**.

King Wenceslas

Quote from: Johnny Midnight on November 23, 2014, 08:09:42 AM

ya except im not sure god works in neat round numbers.  cool theory tho. and i guess im confused as to what fatima has to do with french kings. a lot of this is new to me plus im not that smart so that doesnt help.

Ok, so it doesn't happen in 2017. So Israel goes full Monte on Iran in 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020, or even 2030. Does it really matter what date it happens. Fatima still rules the future even with the professional cynics around here.

Kaesekopf

Quote from: PolishCrusader on November 23, 2014, 01:33:10 AM
Damn kikes.  Any moral country would just beat them back to their own borders and then make sure they stay there.

Let's keep the swearing and slurs OFF this site, alright?  There's no need for such idiocy here.  The next offense by you will result in a temporary ban.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Johnny Midnight

Quote from: King Wenceslas on November 23, 2014, 12:55:52 PM
Quote from: Johnny Midnight on November 23, 2014, 08:09:42 AM

Ok, so it doesn't happen in 2017. So Israel goes full Monte on Iran in 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020, or even 2030. Does it really matter what date it happens. Fatima still rules the future even with the professional cynics around here.

i thought fatima had to do with praying the rosary and wwii.  i didnt know it was about israel and iran and french kings. thats kinda why im here, to learn.