An Invitation from The Thinking Atheist Forum

Started by Christknight104, October 17, 2013, 09:56:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Othmar

Quote from: voxxpopulisuxx on October 27, 2013, 10:23:21 PM
Yeah its my ting....besides hughsie youve been insulting my intelligence sibce you got here.....evolutionary morality...pfffgts..bwa ha ha ha!
???

voxxpopulisuxx

Quote from: Chas on October 28, 2013, 05:40:24 AM
Quote from: james03 on October 28, 2013, 05:21:22 AM
QuoteI disputed the claim that their atheism was a cause for their actions. Saying "they were atheists and they killed millions therefore the atheism is what made them do it" isn't correct in itself. Where is the proof that the atheism was a cause?

The body count is the proof.  The comments of atheists seen in the video I posted is the proof.

Atheism has no morality, except as a convenience.  Therefore if it is more convenient for an atheist, or a group of atheists, to murder 25 million people vs. letting them live, then the people will get murdered.  That is the consistent end to denying God.

edit: time for work.  In closing, the fact that you are looking for answers and posting here is proof that your conscience is not dead.  Someone like Bill Ayers would never post here.  He is a complete atheist who is consistent in his outlook on life.

Good to know.  So voxxpopulisuxx posting on TTA is proof that his faith is weak and he's seeking rational answers.
I wouldnt waste my time on an idiotic atheist site. Intellegent athism is an oxymoron.
Lord Jesus Christ Most High Son of God have Mercy On Me a Sinner (Jesus Prayer)

"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." – Christopher Columbus
911!
"Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake, and so earn some right to rejoice when the victory is won. "— Louisa May Alcott

"From man's sweat and God's love, beer came into the world."St. Arnold (580-640)

Geocentrism holds no possible atheistic downside.

Penelope

This thread is now locked. Here are the ground rules that all forum members will be expected to follow:

1. If you have a sincere question about the Faith, about why traditional Catholics act and think as they do, or about why the Church teaches what She does, then you may begin a new thread in the Ask a Traditionalist subforum. You may ask questions in order to understand, not to ridicule nor to attempt to prove Catholicism/theism to be an incorrect worldview.

2. No promotion of atheism will be tolerated.

3. In keeping with the already-established forum rules, no name-calling, insult-throwing, or anything of that nature will be tolerated. Discuss ideas, not the people presenting them.

4. If you cannot adhere to these rules, post only about mundane topics, cease posting altogether, or wait to be banned.

5. If you have questions or concerns, contact a moderator via private message.