Anybody Have Fr. Lasance's "Prayer Book for Religious"?

Started by Bernadette, July 10, 2016, 09:45:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernadette

I downloaded it from archive.org. The problem is, there's a leaf (two pages: 804-805) missing, and another leaf was scanned twice. I'm wondering if someone could scan/take really close-up photos of the pages in question, so that I can "transcribe" them and thus end up with a complete copy. Anybody?  :-[

Edit: If someone helps me out with this, I will gladly email him/her a copy of the finished document. :)

Edit #2: I posted this over at r/traditionalcatholicism, and it's not showing up.  :huh:
My Lord and my God.

Kaesekopf

One of the few books I have neither in my collection or access to...  :'(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Bernadette

Quote from: Kaesekopf on July 10, 2016, 08:30:22 PM
One of the few books I have neither in my collection or access to...  :'(

:banghead:

A lot of companies in India have actually reprinted it, but have a disclaimer in the description: "This is a reproduction of an old book, so there may be blots, splotches, missing pages, etc." Which makes me think that it's just the same PDF printed out, missing the same pages.
My Lord and my God.

Kaesekopf

I never get old prayer book reprints.

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Bernadette

Quote from: Kaesekopf on July 11, 2016, 08:20:58 AM
I never get old prayer book reprints.

I only get them if they're from a reputable publisher (and thus guaranteed to have all of the pages  :lol: ).

Edit: Looks like someone over on Reddit might be able to help me out. :)
My Lord and my God.