Taking a break

Started by Jayne, February 25, 2015, 12:49:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayne

I will be taking a break from posting for the next two weeks.  I do not have the heart to participate while Maximilian is banned.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

LausTibiChriste

Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Joshua119

Quote from: Jayne on February 25, 2015, 12:49:29 PM
I will be taking a break from posting for the next two weeks.  I do not have the heart to participate while Maximilian is banned.

Why is everybody making such a big deal about this. I don't pay to use this site, and I doubt that anyone else does. Site maintenance is not cheap, and this site is either paid for by Kaesekopf alone or the moderators as a group.

That means that they own it and can ban anyone at any time for any reason. Everyone needs to grow up about this.

SenoritaRita

Why was Maximilian banned?

By for awhile, Jayne...

1seeker

Quote from: SenoritaRita on February 25, 2015, 01:45:18 PM

By for awhile, Jayne...

When did this happen? How does one find out? Sorry I'm still a bit new to the mores of this site.

Joshua119

Quote from: 1seeker on February 25, 2015, 01:57:15 PM

By for awhile, Jayne...

When did this happen? How does one find out? Sorry I'm still a bit new to the mores of this site.

There is a banned member list in the seldom visited General Information sub-forum
http://www.suscipedomine.com/forum/index.php?topic=1181.0

GloriaPatri

Quote from: 1seeker on February 25, 2015, 01:57:15 PM

By for awhile, Jayne...

Bans are announced in the General Information Subforum.

Jayne, no one cares that you're leaving to protest Maximilian's ban. Stop needlessly drawing attention to yourself. Kaesekopf owns this site and has given the moderators the due authority to ban posters. If you don't like it, too bad. Get over it, or quietly leave.

Lynne

What a nice thought/gesture... Count me in (although I know that's not why you posted this and yes, of course the mods have every right to ban whoever they choose).
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

zork

Quote from: Lynne on February 25, 2015, 04:37:15 PM

What a nice thought/gesture... Count me in (although I know that's not why you posted this and yes, of course the mods have every right to ban whoever they choose).

Yes, how lovely. Just go already.
Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat.

zork

Quote from: Joshua119 on February 25, 2015, 01:21:06 PM

Why is everybody making such a big deal about this. I don't pay to use this site, and I doubt that anyone else does. Site maintenance is not cheap, and this site is either paid for by Kaesekopf alone or the moderators as a group.

That means that they own it and can ban anyone at any time for any reason. Everyone needs to grow up about this.

This.

Quote from: GloriaPatri on February 25, 2015, 02:03:05 PM

Jayne, no one cares that you're leaving to protest Maximilian's ban. Stop needlessly drawing attention to yourself. Kaesekopf owns this site and has given the moderators the due authority to ban posters. If you don't like it, too bad. Get over it, or quietly leave.

And this.
Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat.