The Man Behind the Curtain: Michael Voris and the Homosexual Vortex

Started by Innocent Smith, July 17, 2016, 01:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Innocent Smith

E. Michael Jones dropped a book on Amazon the other day. I read it on a computer screen in one sitting.

What happened at Church Militant was way worse than anyone thought.

Congratulations to Gregg for having the guts and wisdom to tell it like it really was, and is. Someone like Voris has no business going from complete sodomite to Church "savior" overnight. Voris definitely suffers from narcissism which is basically a good way to sum up the totality of homosexual life.

The Man Behind the Curtain: Michael Voris and the Homosexual Vortex by E. Michael Jones. In April 2016 Michael Voris's homosexual past finally caught up with him. The crusading on-camera face of Church Militant TV who had been the scourge of homosexuals in the Catholic Church turned out to be a homosexual himself and tried to bring closure to the scandal by outing himself. But even if damage control brought about a quick fix, many questions remained unanswered. The Man Behind the Curtain addresses all of those questions. E-book for Kindle: $3.99 Read More/Buy.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IAIIOE2/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&linkCode=sl1&tag=cultwars-20&linkId=3f44f25d8367ca508516bebe13cf7491

I think most here will be interested.

I am going to hold a pistol to the head of the modern man. But I shall not use it to kill him, only to bring him to life.

Elizabeth

Lynne

You can read the reviews on Amazon and even get a free sample of the book.
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Innocent Smith

That's good advice. I think there are about 5 to 7 of the first pages available for free.
I am going to hold a pistol to the head of the modern man. But I shall not use it to kill him, only to bring him to life.

Sojourn

According to the Amazon preview of the book, Voris is said to have AIDS?

I've seen E. Michael Jones collaborating with Voris several times, wonder where the falling out had taken place.
O felix culpa quae talem et tantum meruit habere redemptorem!

Chestertonian

"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Innocent Smith

Quote from: Sojourn on July 17, 2016, 04:00:11 PM

I've seen E. Michael Jones collaborating with Voris several times, wonder where the falling out had taken place.
This is not the story of a fallout, nor can it be categorized as a hit piece. As far as I know Jones had a cordial relationship with Voris until the you know what hit the fan.

One thing I can tell you is this. When Voris claimed that the NY Archdiocese was going to out him it was a lie. Marc Brammer and most of the board wanted to remove Voris and try and save the investment in the Apostolate. Voris was supposed to go away quietly and never go public.

It is among many other things a story of fraud. Both spiritual and financial.

CMTV

I take it you haven't seen an HD image of Voris' face?

I quote from a poster on the interwebs, who only learned about Voris once he "came out" about his 20+ years of sodomitical lifestyle and after seeing the video immediately posted this:

"He has tell-tale facial lipodystrophy associated with some HIV medications. So he contracts HIV, has a spiritual crisis, decides God is punishing him, and returns to the Catholic church."
Sei nicht wie ein Strauß.
Whoever says Pope St. John Paul II was not a Pope, does not have a heart.
Whoever says Francis is the Pope, does not have a brain.
To recognize a heretic as the Pope and resist him at the same time is a modernist heresy and a schismatic act. This is a blatant denial of the dogma of papal infallibility.
For no true Pope should be doctrinally resisted, but obeyed.
www.francisquotes.com

Innocent Smith

Quote from: Chestertonian on July 17, 2016, 04:09:57 PM
sounds like needless sxandalmongering

The Steven Hawkings of Suscipe Domine speaks through his tube pouring down pure wisdom on the topic once again.

Do us a favor and bone up on the material before opining. Or is your primary purpose in life that of eternal gadfly?

The book is most certainly not needless scandal mongering. It is the factual story of many actual scandals.

But thanks for your input, as if we would expect anything else.

Prayerful

Quote from: CMTV on July 17, 2016, 04:21:23 PM

I quote from a poster on the interwebs, who only learned about Voris once he "came out" about his 20+ years of sodomitical lifestyle and after seeing the video immediately posted this:

"He has tell-tale facial lipodystrophy associated with some HIV medications. So he contracts HIV, has a spiritual crisis, decides God is punishing him, and returns to the Catholic church."

The problem can manifest itself in people who massively overuse the gym such that muscle can become depleted, a notable thing for homosexuals who apparent worship the gym, but is could be possible with heavy gym use and a failure to eat properly or ingest the appropriate substitutes like protein.

I will read this. E. Michael Jones is credible, and the spurious accusations of racism show that he annoyed the Liberal ruling class sufficiently.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Baldrick

I've never liked Voris/Church Militant - and he got worse as time went on.

However, I'm a little confused; so he's a homosexual (not a sin in and of itself) and was a practicing one (obviously a grave/mortal sin) - but the important point is, he's not a practicing one now.  Isn't that a good thing?  Something to celebrate?  Why is Jones excoriating him? 

CMTV

Quote from: Prayerful on July 17, 2016, 04:46:37 PM

The problem can manifest itself in people who massively overuse the gym such that muscle can become depleted, a notable thing for homosexuals who apparent worship the gym, but is could be possible with heavy gym use and a failure to eat properly or ingest the appropriate substitutes like protein.

I will read this. E. Michael Jones is credible, and the spurious accusations of racism show that he annoyed the Liberal ruling class sufficiently.
Time will tell I imagine. And yes, E. Michael Jones has credibility.

To recognize a heretic as the Pope and resist him at the same time is a modernist heresy and a schismatic act. This is a blatant denial of the dogma of papal infallibility.
www.francisquotes.com

Chestertonian

I don't see why voris having HIV is at all relevant or anyone's business.  It's one thing to caution people away from his organization but another thing to speculate on something that is really not anyone's business unless he is trying to donate blood or something
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Prayerful

Quote from: CMTV on July 17, 2016, 04:50:28 PM
Quote from: Prayerful on July 17, 2016, 04:46:37 PM

Time will tell I imagine. And yes, E. Michael Jones has credibility.

Yes, it does more like some sort of condition rather than an over-enthusiastic use of the gym.

Chestertonian

He has been very hostile and uncharitable towards the SSPX. He has made claims of it which have mislead many, claims that even Pope Francis would reject. I would worry that's it's intrusive, but relates closely to an issue that goes to the heart of whether Mr Voris is credible. His 'victim soul' shtick is very tedious.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

CMTV

Quote from: Chestertonian on July 17, 2016, 04:54:14 PM
I don't see why voris having HIV is at all relevant or anyone's business.  It's one thing to caution people away from his organization but another thing to speculate on something that is really not anyone's business unless he is trying to donate blood or something
Sojourn did ask. And given Voris' 20+ years sodomitical lifestyle, seeing his facial features, it is quite plausible, no in fact, highly probable.
Read the ebook.
www.francisquotes.com