I've been missing for a while

Started by ImperialGuardsman, November 16, 2014, 05:52:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ImperialGuardsman

Hi folks,

I have never been the most active poster here and I never will be.  However, with full time work and a newfound World of Tanks habit, I have not been able to pop in much.  I hope I can be a tad more active.  I also wanted to tell you all that I am visiting the FSSP seminary this year for a few days.  Keep me in your prayers!

Thanks,
ImperialGuardsman

"One would be straying from the straight path were he to wish the altar restored to its primitive tableform; were he to want black excluded as a color for the liturgical vestments; were he to forbid the use of sacred images and statues in Churches...and lastly were he to disdain and reject polyphonic music or singing in parts, even where it conforms to regulations issued by the Holy See." - Ven. Pope Pius XII

"You've thought about eternity for twenty-five minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions."--  (Stolen from EcceQuamBonum's signature)

America, that great bastion of the Enlightenment, is the destroyer of all religions.--LouisIX

Jayne

Thanks for checking in.  That is very exciting about the FSSP seminary.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Lynne

In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Chestertonian

"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Kaesekopf

Awesome.  And exciting.  I hope your time is spent in an edifying way, even if it means you don't post here as much anymore.  :)  My goal is to help you get to Heaven, not be a detriment!
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

ImperialGuardsman

"One would be straying from the straight path were he to wish the altar restored to its primitive tableform; were he to want black excluded as a color for the liturgical vestments; were he to forbid the use of sacred images and statues in Churches...and lastly were he to disdain and reject polyphonic music or singing in parts, even where it conforms to regulations issued by the Holy See." - Ven. Pope Pius XII

"You've thought about eternity for twenty-five minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions."--  (Stolen from EcceQuamBonum's signature)

America, that great bastion of the Enlightenment, is the destroyer of all religions.--LouisIX

Arun

oh, i'll call the St Bernard's back in then shall i?  ;D

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Quote from: St.Justin on September 25, 2015, 07:57:25 PM
Never lose Hope... Take a deep breath and have a beer.

Mother Aubert Pray For Us!

vsay ego sudba V rukah Gospodnih

ImperialGuardsman

Well, I'm back (again) and now the Director of Religious Education at my Parish!

Chestertonian

Quote from: ImperialGuardsman on January 21, 2015, 11:53:45 PM
Well, I'm back (again) and now the Director of Religious Education at my Parish!

welcome what a blessing for your parish how did the seminary go
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

ImperialGuardsman

Quote from: Chestertonian on January 22, 2015, 12:08:55 AM

The visit went very well!  It is a great place of formation!

Chestertonian

Quote from: ImperialGuardsman on January 22, 2015, 10:49:58 PM
Quote from: Chestertonian on January 22, 2015, 12:08:55 AM

The visit went very well!  It is a great place of formation!do you think you have a vocation